Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My last day of carnival

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
Today I went to a carnival parade in the richest neighborhood of my city. I went alone because all of my friends who approach are either in relationships or away from my city.

The place was full of Chads and Stacies. I saw a Chad full of stamp marks on his body, each time he kissed a new girl he made her stamp him, it was written "thank u, next". He had just kissed one. I managed to do 9 approaches. I planned much more but I just couldn't go on anymore after a while.

When going back, I saw a cripple who couldn't even talk beyond groans selling stuff on the streets and pondered about how ridiculously cruel and unfair life is.

Some approaching highlights:

me: hey, how are you doing?
foid: no

foid to her friend: let's stop walking a bit, it's time to kiss someone
me: hi, do you want to kiss someone?

I was completely ignored twice or so, pushed away once and told "I have a boyfriend" like four times.

In total I approached 30 times this carnival.

I give up, I don't want to do this anymore. I have to deal with the fact it's over for good now. I'll never get to even kiss a young white girl.

Last edited:
Sounds like you need to LDAR and never go out again.

People say to us ugly and they do not even say the word.

That was brutal

This is one of the reasons not to try. They always say you won't know until you try. But what if the outcome actually hurts you more?

i only gone in the last day of carnival, similar results, carnival is overhyped crap
i should had gone more, six days and i only gone once, i wanted to go with friends, but they simply din't answered me back

Last edited:
Don't give up bro. Just hit the gym more often. Train harder. Put on more muscle.

Nothing good ever comes from venturing outside.

Just ldar.

Some approaching highlights:

me: hey, how are you doing?

I was completely ignored twice or so, pushed away once and told "I have a boyfriend" like four times.
Brutal.

OP, sincere kudos to you. You've tried harder than most guys ever will in their lives.

I give up, I don't want to do this anymore. I have to deal with the fact it's over for good now.
I'm getting to this point as well. I rarely approach now because I don't see the point. There's only so much rejection you can take.

OP, sincere kudos to you. You've tried harder than most guys ever will in their lives.
Thank you, boyo.

I'm getting to this point as well. I rarely approach now because I don't see the point. There's only so much rejection you can take.
Yeah, I was aiming to do 100 approaches today but it's just too crushing to go on after a while.

Carnaval is a normie holiday, only good-looking guys do well in that environment. Let's try abroad. I plan to take a trip to Eastern Europe ( Moldova, Romania, Lithuania, Belarus) if I fail to ascend there, I will give up.

Carnaval is a normie holiday, only good-looking guys do well in that environment. Let's try abroad. I plan to take a trip to Eastern Europe ( Moldova, Romania, Lithuania, Belarus) if I fail to ascend there, I will give up.
I've been to the Czech Republic and I don't think it's easier in Eastern Europe than it is in Brazil. The best you can do there is fucking some white prostitutes.

I've been to the Czech Republic and I don't think it's easier in Eastern Europe than it is in Brazil. The best you can do there is fucking some white prostitutes.

Are people there friendly?

This is one of the reasons not to try. They always say you won't know until you try. But what if the outcome actually hurts you more?

This is exactly my fear.

It is fucking over for braziliancels i didnt know it was that over