Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My last cold approach and how things brutally ,tragically ended for me?

Q

Qwertyuiop99

Wizard
★★★★★
It was Spring 2023, heavy semester. Me and my friends were grinding those programming projects everyday (end of the semester). One afternoon this girl came near me , there was an empty spot to plug her pc. I couldn't stop watching her . She had a nice jawline, nice skin color (between black and lightskin) ,nice ass. She made me feel strange, I was sweating, talking a lot , laughing. She needed to charge her phone. I took it a put it in a classroom (near other friends). I still didn't talk to her and regretted I didn't take her number .
The first time I saw her it was when I was waiting for a class. I was staring at her in real life and through the reflection of my PC screen. After I went near the classroom, she was sitting near the classroom. I started at her so much . But I couldn't approach.

Back in the main subject, days were passing. The routine was the same (grinding at school). She used to be there watching TV series. I somehow managed to get her ig. We texted, she sent "lips" emojis, sweet msg, ... Etc . One day her sister needed to type a document ,she asked me to lend her my PC. I helped her sister, we talked a lot . It was so lifefuel . Her sister didn't have neither big ass nor big boobs but I appreciated her ambitions. After she got jealous and entered the conversation and ruined our vibes. They were about to leave I still couldn't ask the phone number of her sister. By the time , I wanted to do it after a long reflection at the restroom, they were too far. I searched her sister on IG, Facebook, LinkedIn . Everything was in vain. I messaged her to asked her sister's phone number she said she was sleeping but never get it for me.

Surprisingly I saw them again , this time I didn't have any opening, I approached them and talked to both of them for at least one hour . I was nervous and sweating at first. But everything was great until a guy came (probably her bf ) . Fortunately I was talking to her sister. I still didn't manage to take their number . My friends thought I did great anyway.

Some days later, I was focused on the programming projects, this man (master student )in his forty ask her number she gave it to him, after that I never saw her . I thought she went on the countryside. I realized I missed my chance while waiting for the perfect moment or that's it was up to her to ask my number (blckpillpress said if you're talking for 48 hours to a girl she didn't ask your number you're ugly).

This particular day ,she came at school in the afternoon. I tought nature wanted to give me a second chance .
That was strange bc she always comes in the morning and leave in the afternoon. My friends told me she was there (we were upstairs she was downstairs) . When I finally went to take her number while I was talking to her . I saw a huge number of guys in her dm . I wanted to give up but I took her number. While I was talking to her she asked if I was single I said "yes" she said "it was obvious " and I asked her the same question she said she wasn't single. My friends came downstairs after that . Some minutes later the guy (previous previous paragraph) came and both left .She said goodbye to me but I kept my head on the ground . My friends thought it was just an appointment to have sex . It was brutal and humiliating. I stopped obsessing over her since then . Days later I asked her if her sister was single she said "no".

I left my comfort zone ,spared my precious time to talk to two girls just for nothing. I tought I was close of ascending it would have been great to ascend before leaving my home country even though I was about to be a senior. She occasionally texted me but I'm not interested bc it's pointless, why losing my time with someone I'll never have. I should have stopped after she showed me the pictures she took with the premed student at that cultural activity.

For context , i didn't have many friends its just 3 guys .I met during the entrance exam.

Last edited:
left my comfort zone ,spared my precious time to talk to two girls just for nothing.
brutal

this is why people should accept the blackpill and avoid the foid, not think that they could ever like an incel

brutal

this is why people should accept the blackpill and avoid the foid, not think that they could ever like an incel
Do you think the outcome would be different if i went straight to the point instead of trying to know them?

Keep at it Bro! You will get those white big booty bitches eventually

These kinds of situations are not uncommon but often wipe away the last bits of hope for romantic success. Your experience is familiar to many, including myself. I immediately recalled a similar scene and the emotions felt afterwards, all of which had occurred to myself years ago. Thanks for sharing an experience embarrassing, hurtful, and most personal. Maybe keep approaching for just fun and experience, to learn new things

”While I was talking to her she asked if I was single I said "yes" she said "it was obvious "”

Damn thats brutal. I hope she didnt say that based on your looks :feelsbadman:

”While I was talking to her she asked if I was single I said "yes" she said "it was obvious "”

Damn thats brutal. I hope she didnt say that based on your looks :feelsbadman:
probably or bc she sensed my lack of confidence saw how i talked

brutal

Indeed.

But only after confirmation of truecel status...

Otherwise it's a far worse life

These kinds of situations are not uncommon but often wipe away the last bits of hope for romantic success. Your experience is familiar to many, including myself. I immediately recalled a similar scene and the emotions felt afterwards, all of which had occurred to myself years ago. Thanks for sharing an experience embarrassing, hurtful, and most personal. Maybe keep approaching for just fun and experience, to learn new things
Yeah it sucked, no one is single. The fact that she wasn't interested was also brutal. She knew I loved seeing her ,when I asked her to send me some pictures on Whatsapp she always give me excuses even though she had a Chromebook but she had pictures of herself. The conversations were boring too.

I have one more brutal post coming.

Last edited:
Yeah it sucked, no one is single. The fact that she wasn't interested was also brutal. She knew I loved seeing her ,when I asked her to send me some pictures on Whatsapp she always give me excuses even though she had a Chromebook but she had pictures of herself. The conversations were boring too.

I have one more brutal post coming.
Here's a bit of advice: Women want to be either friends or romantic partners. They don't like when they befriend someone who then tries to get romantic. Talk to them like your goal is a relationship, not friendship. I don't know how to do that myself, but I've heard this reiterated many times by women and romantically successful men

Here's a bit of advice: Women want to be either friends or romantic partners. They don't like when they befriend someone who then tries to get romantic. Talk to them like your goal is a relationship, not friendship. I don't know how to do that myself, but I've heard this reiterated many times by women and romantically successful men
Thank you for the advice

Seemed like she gave you her contact info just to keep you as an orbiter. However, I think it's great that neither of them were disgusted by you speaking with them :feelsokman: I think you could actually have a chance if you keep trying. I truly hope I get to see you ascend even though I dont know you

Seemed like she gave you her contact info just to keep you as an orbiter. However, I think it's great that neither of them were disgusted by you speaking with them :feelsokman: I think you could actually have a chance if you keep trying. I truly hope I get to see you ascend even though I dont know you
Thank you bro. Things are hard when you're 25 with no degree no car and working in retail. I'd rather stop talking to them than to be an orbiter