Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill MY LANDWHALE GOT 10+ LIKES LESS THAN A MINUTE AFTER SETTING THE ACCOUNT

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

I HAVE NO FUCKING WORDS

I LITERALLY

AM DISGUSTED

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT

=====================================

I JUST SET UP AN ACCOUNT FOR TINDER AND USED THIS PIC

lb-bathing-suit.jpg

i got 10+ LIKES IN THE BAR

LITERALLY AFTER FINISHING THE BIO

ALMOST EVERY SWIPE IS A MATCH

this destroys my expriment with lakowksi

with bateman

with everybody

i literally want to fo ER right nowe

this is insane

will post pics as soon as i can

EDIT: HERE THEY ARE

Screenshot-2018-06-03-20-54-59-292.jpg

Screenshot-2018-06-03-20-47-32-540.jpg

I strongly believe in shaming men for fucking fat ugly women. Why? Because they are literally part of the problem.

In which country did you do this experiment in tinder?

It seems you don't know of the mysterious "JUGGERNAUT LAW'.
It goes like this: 'The more flaws a woman has, the more guys think they have a chance'
This

Women like these are an incels best chance at escaping inceldom, I lost my virginity to a girl like this (not a brag) from tinder

Also once I made a incels add using blackops2cel and it got tons of matches, people just swipe right on everything on tinder. Guys will try to smash that tho for sure, don't delude yourself

Some incel site this is! I got rejected by women that size all the time [uglier in the face than her too]. Women don't swipe right on everyone either, men and gays might though.

She even beats male models.

Just fucking lol at this reality

Women like these are an incels best chance at escaping inceldome, I lost my virginity to a girl like this (not a brag) from tinder

Also once I made a incels add using blackops2cel and it got tons of matches, people just swipe right on everything on tinder. Guys will try to smash that tho for sure, don't delude yourself

Lol a febcel who's not even a fucking virgin.

This site and all the larpers in it actually fucking amaze me. I truly wonder sometimes if maybe I am the only incel or part of the 2% here who are ACTUALLY incel, and not just some normie joking around on this site because it's funny.

Nothing new here. Seen this type of beta thirst shit on Puahate over 7 years ago. There was even a fake account using pics of a legless, old, unattractive single mom w/newborn on a skateboard that was being hit up by able-bodied, decent-looking dudes.

article-0-14DD97BB000005DC-639_634x402.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/09/06/article-0-14DD97BB000005DC-639_634x402.jpg

Its why so many ugly women have this attitude in the UK. "Water does not seek its own level" in the British gene pool.

I wouldn't be able to get erect to have sex with a fat woman, I bet their pussies really smell bad too

Now man up, look for a job, start contributing to society and maybe you'll have a beautiful plus size princess oneday:heybby:

"Man up and grow the fuck up! Men like meat, only boys like bones!"

ITS FUCKING OVER

Females honestly live life on tutorial mode. You can fucking be deformed and still have guys hitting on you.

she probably just have a charming personality

:feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

Just. Be. Female.

bumb that blackpill buddy boyos

Females may be bitches and whores, but males are a fucking subhuman for fucking everything what moves.

a lot of males just like every profile without looking anyway.

And she’s Chad only as well

I knew it was bad but this is really unbelievable.
Male thirst and female smv doesn't have an end

more Must-Ban Content tho this one kinda hurts, i miss those times

Damn, it took me over 2 weeks to get my first bot. :feelsrope:

No guy had a fat fetish in the middle 90's. It was, outside of extreme lower class poverty cels, extremely weird to like a fat chick.

So to me, a guy who turned 18 in the year 1995, I don't believe these men going for and simping for landwhales are normal. I believe they have admitted defeat in their pursuit of thin women.

>Fat
>Old
>Ugly
>still has higher SMV than anyone of us...

Just breathe mode

>Fat
>Old
>Ugly
>still has higher SMV than anyone of us...

Just breathe mode
Meanwhile there are men like this who've tried to improve in every way and can't lose their hand holding virginity

This shit is so rigged

If it was a male there wouldn’t be any likes and it would cause femoids to delete Tinder in disgust