Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill MY LANDWHALE GOT 10+ LIKES LESS THAN A MINUTE AFTER SETTING THE ACCOUNT

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

I HAVE NO FUCKING WORDS

I LITERALLY

AM DISGUSTED

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT

=====================================

I JUST SET UP AN ACCOUNT FOR TINDER AND USED THIS PIC

lb-bathing-suit.jpg

i got 10+ LIKES IN THE BAR

LITERALLY AFTER FINISHING THE BIO

ALMOST EVERY SWIPE IS A MATCH

this destroys my expriment with lakowksi

with bateman

with everybody

i literally want to fo ER right nowe

this is insane

will post pics as soon as i can

EDIT: HERE THEY ARE

Screenshot-2018-06-03-20-54-59-292.jpg

Screenshot-2018-06-03-20-47-32-540.jpg

I can not believe, this is too much, how can life be so unfair? I'm going to die alone, and this fat bitch can have almost any guy she wants? For the love of God how someone can still say that females have the worst in beauty standards??

ill say this again: get the fuck out of the west and move to thailand

damn now i know why faggots take the trannypill. life on women mode is easy

damn now i know why faggots take the trannypill. life on women mode is easy

Bruh. Transvestites (Not transexuals who pass as women or even live as them) have more weight than even chad lites do in dating whether people want to admit it or not. We've hit the point where you can be a hairy woman with an adams apple, and not even deny the fact you're a man in drag and get laid by "straight" men. Let alone a land whale. This land whale could be 4 heart surgeries into her 30's and no one will give a fuck. It's the best a lot of us could ever hope for.

This is why I keep telling people tinder is bullshit and doesn't mean anything.

Wow I can't even believe this. This for real? Or just a troll? unreal...

Uninstall: has to approach 1000 women in real life and gets rejected 1000 times

This landwhale roastie: Sets up a tinder and gets 10 matches almost instantly

:feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

Boys calm the fuck down she took a shower that’s why she’s getting matches

SUIFUEL

**********************************************************SUPERLIKED***************

DINNER offer

I WANT TO DISSAPPEAR
Jfl if you're not using those cucks to send you money.

someone chop this bitch up and feed her to hungary african kids....

She must have a great attitude.

I had the same results with similar experiments years ago. All females, no matter what, get inundated with attention and validation.

The biggest lesson is you realize that you have no chance in hell on dating sites.

What in the actual fuck is this. I didn’t know it was THIS bad.

What in the actual fuck is this. I didn’t know it was THIS bad.

And it gets worse and worse with every passing day. Soon 0/10 acidfaced landwhales will have more SMV than 10/10 rich Chad celebrities.

Thats nothing knew.

You can open ann account with a guy and change his setting-and he will also get 10 likes within a few minutes. Its just because men in bigger cities swipe everything.

I made a thread about this a few months ago

Not suprised. Anytime I go out in public I see obese landwhales with at least average and even above average men.

This world is just beyond worthless.

Thats nothing knew.

You can open ann account with a guy and change his setting-and he will also get 10 likes within a few minutes. Its just because men in bigger cities swipe everything.

I made a thread about this a few months ago

she got messages too + superlikes

Now man up, look for a job, start contributing to society and maybe you'll have a beautiful plus size princess oneday:heybby:

I really, really want r/IncelTears to take look at this and explain to me how in the world the dating scene is even remotely an even playing field. Men have to be literal gods in order to even have a decent selection while average guys get next to nothing and Incels are left completely barren. Meanwhile women can be look like this and still have their pick of the best men available. I reallly want to kill myself. It's so over for me. It never even begun. The world is stacked against us Incels from the moment we were born.

she may have curves but she deserves the best :lul:

Screenshot_2018-06-04-00-24-58-981.jpg

The cuck above is begging her to fuck his BBC basically

SSaporaPic4-683x1024.jpg

this is her IRL

she is a "a plus size wellness blogger" wtf the fuck that is

JFL

SSaporaPic7-683x1024.jpg

IF AFTER THIS BLACKPILL, MEN CONTINUE TO USE TINDER

THE AVERAGE MALE IQ MUST BE like 30

Last edited:
I guess those are bots or men who troll ugly, fat women

I don't want to think someone can go into the negative IQ territory and actually like her

I loathe when normalfags say that these Tinder experiments aren't telling them anything new.

People, even most here, do not grasp how completely different life is for females and those with sexual market value.

If only everyone could see what I saw as a "female" online for years...

to be fair her face is fucking amazingly good looking for a fat cunt.

But this just proves once again that you can be a 350 lb landwhale and still get more sex more relationships and have more value than an ugly male

Screenshot_2018-06-04-00-24-58-981.jpg

The cuck above is begging her to fuck his BBC basically

SSaporaPic4-683x1024.jpg

this is her IRL

she is a "a plus size wellness blogger" wtf the fuck that is

JFL

SSaporaPic7-683x1024.jpg

IF AFTER THIS BLACKPILL, MEN CONTINUE TO USE TINDER

THE AVERAGE MALE IQ MUST BE like 30
> mfw life on tutorial mode
20180604 171619

I can not believe, this is too much, how can life be so unfair? I'm going to die alone, and this fat bitch can have almost any guy she wants? For the love of God how someone can still say that females have the worst in beauty standards??

Be born with a pussy and you are in paradise.

Screenshot_2018-06-04-20-42-36-636.jpg

she actually has more matches but my phone is bugged and doesn't add them up - must be around 150

+ 99 more to go

JFL

19 messages and I haven't message ANYONE

JFL

Meanwhile for a guy to stand a chance on tinder he has to be not too skinny or overweight, have some decent muscle/low body fat and be 6 in looks or 8+ facially if the body is a bit lacking.

But women have it just as hard, loooooool!

Goes to show how desperate men are these days. I bet most of those guys where normies. It's insane. How did we let this happen?

Goes to show how desperate men are these days. I bet most of those guys where normies. It's insane. How did we let this happen?

yep most are 100% normies

there are some subhumans and chalites but most are average dudes

@uninstall, ask that cucks "How many girlfriends you had?". They must be disgusting incel cucks.
You're wrong, bro. She isn't a landwhale. She's a top plus-size white Stacy model

Last edited:
Uninstall: has to approach 1000 women in real life and gets rejected 1000 times

This landwhale roastie: Sets up a tinder and gets 10 matches almost instantly

:feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:
It's gender equality buddy. As a society, we need to talk more about the dreadful pay gap.

Wtf did you expect?! Men are willing to fuck OTHER MEN if they are pretty and transmaxxed enough!!! :lul::lul::lul:

Testosterone is the biggest troll ever.

time to land whale max kek

Normies tell us to looksmax and hit the gym yet this literal landwhale has never known any sort of self control and indulges herself to obesity but has no trouble finding partners.

It's seriously fucking over, not sure how anyone can deny this.

If you ever made fake profile on any social web and act as girl you find out how easy they have it. Even when you filter out all sex offers and weirdos you still had bunch of guys to pick from. And all you had to do is post one photo.