Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill MY LANDWHALE GOT 10+ LIKES LESS THAN A MINUTE AFTER SETTING THE ACCOUNT

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

I HAVE NO FUCKING WORDS

I LITERALLY

AM DISGUSTED

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT

=====================================

I JUST SET UP AN ACCOUNT FOR TINDER AND USED THIS PIC

lb-bathing-suit.jpg

i got 10+ LIKES IN THE BAR

LITERALLY AFTER FINISHING THE BIO

ALMOST EVERY SWIPE IS A MATCH

this destroys my expriment with lakowksi

with bateman

with everybody

i literally want to fo ER right nowe

this is insane

will post pics as soon as i can

EDIT: HERE THEY ARE

Screenshot-2018-06-03-20-54-59-292.jpg

Screenshot-2018-06-03-20-47-32-540.jpg

incredible

those men have literally no self esteem whatsoever
they are not even ugly men
shows how desperate they can be and how hard dating is for men

incredible

those men have literally no self esteem whatsoever
they are not even ugly men
shows how desperate they can be and how hard dating is for men

very few are as grotesque as her

some are LEGIT chadlites with good buddies and textbook photos - sports, cars, dogs...etc.

lmfao

imo this is the ultimate blackpill

fuck chad experiments

this

right

here

CAN YOU IMAGINE A STACY?

CAN YOU IMAGINE A SLIM BITCH?

she will match with 100% of the tinder population

cope, some of these guys don't look like they're numale soyboys
Numales on roids, what's the difference? Could easily beat the fuck out of these guys if you're gymcelling.

wE aRe done, boyes. Someone should try this with an amputee or some neurological condition profile :feelsmega:

wE aRe done, boyes. Someone should try this with an amputee or some neurological condition profile :feelsmega:
You could pick up a rock,call it a female.It would still get matches and orbiters.

Ok this isn't a cope, but is it possible that they may be trolling? There is a thing called "pull a pig" where good looking men troll ugly fat women for jokes.

If they are serious about fucking her, however, it really is over.

Ok this isn't a cope, but is it possible that they may be trolling? There is a thing called "pull a pig" where good looking men troll ugly fat women for jokes.

Cope tbh

I gott to be honest, if I was a normie I would probably fuck it. But I wouldnt bother putting in much effort for that. But yeah if guys are seriously putting in effort and messaging her first its OVER

They see her as an easy slay.
JFL at their standard.

143 matches

and some unmatched her after matching with her

but she is 36 y.o. landwhale with shit bio

imagine ur average 20 y.o. slim 5/10 girl

OP I sort of knew this was already the case but actually seeing it is a whole other level. This is why betas are the enemy.

Tinderpill is the biggest pill.

OP I sort of knew this was already the case but actually seeing it is a whole other level. This is why betas are the enemy.

same

i expected matches but this magnitude is insane
if u make tinder as a sub 10 knowing this

u are a cuck of the highest order tbh

You should make this into a YouTube video

see guys this is why it's so hard for us,
girls have UNLIMITED OPTIONS right on their phone

Nothing moves the blob.

Seriously my dick died.
I my brain lurches to believe anyone wants to fuck that..

normies are cucks i swear. fucking soy.

Is this thread fake ? a joke ? trolling ? don't tell me that disgusting women got messages from good looking guys

Is this thread fake ? a joke ? trolling ? don't tell me that disgusting women got messages from good looking guys

she did

but she also got unmatched by some

some called her fat too

but she is at over 150 matches as we speak

143 matches

and some unmatched her after matching with her

but she is 36 y.o. landwhale with shit bio

imagine ur average 20 y.o. slim 5/10 girl

We need this to be incorporated into one of FACEandLMS' new videos. Undeniable proof of how easy it is for females in 2018.

not even surprised anymore tbh

the dating scene is so fucked because of all these thirsty men willing to hit ANYTHING, look at this shit, you got guys with gym bodies wanting to bang her. This is why women who have made no effort in their lives still expect 6ft+ gym chads

I hate these thirsty ass men more than foids

some mog this forum

but most are normies

some are shit tier too
This is the most sick thing I have experienced on the issue of dating between the two sex I am literally disgusted how can this men be that desperate ? its much better to masturabe than fucking her my dick will not even get up

I hate these thirsty ass men more than foids

This is very true. Women would not have this overinflated market if other guys would stop with all the attention and willingness to stoop so low.

I am surprised no one has brought it up by now, but many guys on Tinder swipe right on everything and filter after matching.

I believe that the number of messages is a better indicator of interest in this case.

This is very true. Women would not have this overinflated market if other guys would stop with all the attention and willingness to stoop so low.

The thing is that many guys would be incels if they didn't lower their standards

I am surprised no one has brought it up by now, but many guys on Tinder swipe right on everything and filter after matching.

I believe that the number of messages is a better indicator of interest in this case.

some unmatched her right away

but not many

she got messaged a fair amount of time

i think my account even broke jfl

"just date your looksmatch bro, lower your standards"

An incel can literally have NO standards and still has to compete with at least 10 other men(probably closer to dozens or even hundreds) for a 2/10 landwhale.

Do a Stacy experiment next.

I wonder what Cucktears has to say about this...how can you look at this and not recognize how insanely unbalanced and unfair the current sexual market is :feelsree:

And cuckolds like Jackbud wonder why we say femoids can't possibly be incel? They can stuff their fucking face, never work out, have a shit personality, have unreasonably high standards, and they'll STILL manage to find the perfect partner.

You can be literally physically deformed and still Chad would be just a swipe away from you on Tinder if you're a foid. JFL. I almost can't even blame women for the fact that there is no such thing as loyalty or purity among them, if I had that many choices no matter what I did I think I might abuse that too.

There is nothing wrong with society....

Also a reminder that there are poor incels who are going to the gym everyday to get in shape, incels who are having their legs broken just so they can look a couple inches taller, incels who are on strict diets to lose weight, incels who are working out the ass to afford plastic surgery to fix the horrible defects their genes left them with, ALL of this so they can find just one person to like them, whilst fat fucking whores like this are one swipe away from finding love.

The opinions of foids, especially the white ones, are to be immediately dismissed when it comes to Inceldom. They can't even sympathize with 1% of our problems.

What have we done?!

Woah there,

6a0120a6dde087970b01676695a3af970b 800wi

that is a lethal amount of suicide fuel gonna need an extra big towel to clean that up

All men like every women online because it's a numbers game, they don't give a fuck. Women have inherit worth, that landwhale has more SMV than every Chad on the planet combined.

This forum is obscenely low IQ.
see guys this is why it's so hard for us,
girls have UNLIMITED OPTIONS right on their phone

It's infuriating isn't it? Women can take care of their sexual needs as easy as having a pizza delivered to their house.

Last edited:
Muh BBW theory
Male thirst makes me more angry than female entitlement tbh.