Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story My land whale foid teacher advocated violence against boy students

MuddyBuddy

MuddyBuddy

It's pointless
★★
This was back in seventh grade. I had this land whale teacher who was that annoying fat foid teacher I'm sure you've all had at some point. She was the type that could barely fit into her car and had mountains of diet coke cans behind her desk.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_UFCEiKqIc&ab_channel=SylentEcho

:feelshaha::feelskek:Anyways one day when coming back from recess this chadlite kid was flirting with a disgusting toilet. At some point he told her "suck my dick" in a joking manner. Our sea creature teacher heard this and lost her mind. She screamed her shit at this chad kid and I think he ended up getting suspended lol. Afterwards she gathered all the students to discuss this tragic event and made it clear to all the boys that we should never EVER talk to a girl that way :feelsseriously::feelsUgh:

But then when addressing the girls she literally said this and I can quote it word for word because I still can't believe she said it:

And ladies if a man ever talks to you this way i give you full permission to knee them in their privates as hard as you can...
I mean that is fucking incredible isn't it? Adult femoid sea rhinoceros teacher openly and explicitly calling on her female students to enact physical violence on males. :dafuckfeels: I wonder how fast any male teacher would get fired, castrated and then burned at the stake for giving similar instructions to his male students? Whenever I imagine things like foid privilege I can't help but think about this sad situation.

Not surprising, heard this before.

Where is this pig. I wanna give her hell, since she loves it so much

The state of western education

And ladies if a man ever talks to you this way i give you full permission to knee them in their privates as hard as you can...
Ragefuel. Women need to hit men in their balls because they are to weak to inflict pain in any other way.

One time my n1gger faggot English teacher was like “yea girls are way smarter than boys” it kinda pissed me off

This was back in seventh grade. I had this land whale teacher who was that annoying fat foid teacher I'm sure you've all had at some point. She was the type that could barely fit into her car and had mountains of diet coke cans behind her desk.

:feelshaha::feelskek:Anyways one day when coming back from recess this chadlite kid was flirting with a disgusting toilet. At some point he told her "suck my dick" in a joking manner. Our sea creature teacher heard this and lost her mind. She screamed her shit at this chad kid and I think he ended up getting suspended lol. Afterwards she gathered all the students to discuss this tragic event and made it clear to all the boys that we should never EVER talk to a girl that way :feelsseriously::feelsUgh:

But then when addressing the girls she literally said this and I can quote it word for word because I still can't believe she said it:

I mean that is fucking incredible isn't it? Adult femoid sea rhinoceros teacher openly and explicitly calling on her female students to enact physical violence on males. :dafuckfeels: I wonder how fast any male teacher would get fired, castrated and then burned at the stake for giving similar instructions to his male students? Whenever I imagine things like foid privilege I can't help but think about this sad situation.

thats pretty funny. To be honest I'm impressed that she called out a Chad and actually disciplined him. Maybe she's one of those bitter feminists that hit the wall that never got dicked down by one, and insists looks aren't everything.

Don’t worry bro, that fatty is probably dead by now.