Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My jester experience

stinkycel

stinkycel

GymCel
★★★★★
I have always been the fool, the jester, putting a smile on others faces at the expense of me suffering. I was always a jester, sometimes without even realizing it. I saw people laugh, but they never laughed with me; they laughed at me. I was always considered funny, a stupid entertainer at best. Much as I can remember, even since kindergarten, I was always a clown. Getting in trouble over and over again. Having the principal meet with my parents because of my behavior. I always got myself into trouble to making others laugh. In 5th and 6th grade, I was the jester again. Doing things no other kid dared to do built my reputation off being funny. People I considered friends were nothing more than scumbags using me for their own entertainment. Their interactions with me made me feel less lonely and like somebody cared about me. I was wrong; I always acted like I was dumb and not intelligent. Acting like a autistic kid for laughs. Not doing my assingments so those around me would laugh. I did shit nobody would imagine. I talked about jerking off to people, it made them laugh so much. But everyone knew I was weird. They distanced themselves towards me. The jester quality lives within me. I am nothing more than a loser clown who has to entertain those. I always got myself in trouble for friends, and here I am, lonely and all alone. Nobody was my friend. I was blinded instead. Never play the jester, It is a brutal thing. It will lead you nowhere except make you suffer more. I hope everyone got a good laugh at me. One day ill be gone anyway. I hope those around me felt entertained.
371f13ccc26cb911352872a565242b85.gif

Chads like to keep me around to entertain them.