Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story my JBW experience

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
so when i was about 11 or 12 (leaning more on 12 but i dont recall fully) i had an instagram page where i posted about cringy anime shit. through this a girl from myanmar started messaging me. we started talking about anime, specifically naruto, but she started become oddly obsessed with me. the only things she knew about me was that i am a white american and the only 2 pics she had of me was one i sent her with no lights on except for dim TV light (barely could see my face) and another one i posted to my page which had a filter and some dumbass vaporwave stickers all over the pic so you could hardly see my facial features. so anyway, she told me she wants to meet me in america one day and she even told her irl school friends about me, one of them i also remember talking to on instagram, but for some reason eventually i blocked her. i dont remember the reason why tbh but i blocked this myanmar bitch and this is when things started getting weird. she began messaging me on her multiple alt accounts telling me she wants to talk and to unblock her, but when i kept blocking those she started messaging me on other accounts pretending to be someone else. i remember catching her one time cus after talking to this girl who i thought was somebody else, i eventually caught on to her shitty english and asked if it was her. she admitted that it was her and i blocked her again :feelsdevil: the last time i remember talking to her was 6th grade. did i fumble the bag???

Just be white!

Why are u on this forum?

:chad: Mogs me to hell, simply by being fully White.

I really want to experience something similar to this. :cryfeels:

i hope gene editing technology gets advanced so i can transition into a white chad.

so when i was about 11 or 12 (leaning more on 12 but i dont recall fully) i had an instagram page where i posted about cringy anime shit. through this a girl from myanmar started messaging me. we started talking about anime, specifically naruto, but she started become oddly obsessed with me. the only things she knew about me was that i am a white american and the only 2 pics she had of me was one i sent her with no lights on except for dim TV light (barely could see my face) and another one i posted to my page which had a filter and some dumbass vaporwave stickers all over the pic so you could hardly see my facial features. so anyway, she told me she wants to meet me in america one day and she even told her irl school friends about me, one of them i also remember talking to on instagram, but for some reason eventually i blocked her. i dont remember the reason why tbh but i blocked this myanmar bitch and this is when things started getting weird. she began messaging me on her multiple alt accounts telling me she wants to talk and to unblock her, but when i kept blocking those she started messaging me on other accounts pretending to be someone else. i remember catching her one time cus after talking to this girl who i thought was somebody else, i eventually caught on to her shitty english and asked if it was her. she admitted that it was her and i blocked her again :feelsdevil: the last time i remember talking to her was 6th grade. did i fumble the bag???
This dude got a girl messaging them while I LDAR.

Its another episode of :chad::chad:.is

This dude got a girl messaging them while I LDAR.

Its another episode of :chad::chad:.is
i was like 11 or 12 and i messed it up cus i kept blocking her now idk her account

i was like 11 or 12 and i messed it up cus i kept blocking her now idk her account
Bro. A noodlewhore messaged you. I’ve never had a foid, noodlewhore, goblina, or Stacy, message me or slide into my DMs:cryfeels::cryfeels:

Get out of here :chad::chad:

What a pointless story…no one gives a fuck about 6th grade ig exchanges Lmfao

Bro. A noodlewhore messaged you. I’ve never had a foid, noodlewhore, goblina, or Stacy, message me or slide into my DMs:cryfeels::cryfeels:

Get out of here :chad::chad:
you dont know what i look like how do you know im a chad

Just like a curry simp trying to talk to a white foid:lul::lul: