Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

my jaw hurts for half a year

XtremeMax

XtremeMax

my name is Max
ever since I started taking this new medication my doctor forced me on my jaw has been in so much pain. I told the doctor and she literally said to my parents that she will prescribe a higher dose like WTF. I hate doctors and mental health professionals so much.

Try using soap on it

Stop ignoring my Discord messages :lasereyes:

ever since I started taking this new medication my doctor forced me on my jaw has been in so much pain. I told the doctor and she literally said to my parents that she will prescribe a higher dose like WTF. I hate doctors and mental health professionals so much.
Jaw cant hurt if you're a jawless subhuman.

What meds are they

Dr. Eppley recommends shotgun implants against jaw pain

clomipramine
What is that med even for? I assume it's some shitty antidepressant that just rots your brain instead of doing anything to fix the problem. I took mental health meds one time as a kid because of how depressed I was and how bad my OCD was. Never again. I already have an intestinal condition and they made it so much worse. OCD is brutal though and has been tormenting me for 11 years.

i know some meds destroy teeth, maybe thats why your jaw hurts?

What is that med even for? I assume it's some shitty antidepressant that just rots your brain instead of doing anything to fix the problem. I took mental health meds one time as a kid because of how depressed I was and how bad my OCD was. Never again. I already have an intestinal condition and they made it so much worse. OCD is brutal though and has been tormenting me for 11 years.
It's for my OCD but does nothing and the doctors and my parents say I'm not allowed to stop taking it

It's for my OCD but does nothing and the doctors and my parents say I'm not allowed to stop taking it
That sucks man. I'd just hide the pills somewhere and pretend you took them and lie to your parents. I used to hide the pills in my hot wheels cars to pretend I ate them. It worked

That sucks man. I'd just hide the pills somewhere and pretend you took them and lie to your parents. I used to hide the pills in my hot wheels cars to pretend I ate them. It worked
Thanks brocel

Last edited:
If you don't eat a lot of b vitamins from red meat I would try that. There are even vitamin supplements for ocd so I'm not the only one that has seen improvements from a better diet.

Thanks brocel I will try to find a way to hide them
Good luck. If you can find a matchbox van with a openable rear door it works great to hide pills until you can flush them in secret. Your parents would never think to look inside it.

If you don't eat a lot of b vitamins from red meat I would try that. There are even vitamin supplements for ocd so I'm not the only one that has seen improvements from a better diet.
I already eat a lot of red meat, so there isn't much else I can do.