Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My jaw cracks while feeding...

• Thread starter Deleted member 34074
  • Start date
Deleted member 34074

Deleted member 34074

Jester of Nihilism
-
My fucking jaw cracks everytime i open or close my rotten mouth , Medicucks always said i never had any kind of problem but i fucking hate having my fucking jaw cracking everytime i eat , But if my chad cousin had this problem they will probably fix it immediatly for him , Same as my shitty sight ,Fuckin shit i fucking hate medicucks , No matter if you pay or not, If you are subhuman they wont help you :reeeeee::feelsbadman::feelsrope: if you are chad they call a whore nurse to suck your chad dick and then medicucks help you...

Last edited:
i can sometimes crack my jaw and then it makes weird noises when i move it.

( Medicucks ) :soy::soy::soy: U are fine! Gimme my money and GTFO! :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
tbh i don't even know if it means there's anything wrong it's just a very mild annoyance sometimes. i think it's TMJ or something

That happens to me when I open my mouth as wide as I can.

I had this for years. Essentially it's because one side of your jaw is weaker than the other and the tendon shrank, which shifts the position of your jaw. For me I think the cause was I slept on one side all the time, so the left side of my face was always on the pillow and my jaw was shifted to the right. So all night long my jaw was off to the right. It'll get worse over time too.

The solution for me was later on I eventually had to get a night guard to protect my teeth from grinding. That set my jaw in a proper position all night. After wearing the night guard for a few days my jaw felt kinda sore. And eventually my jaw locked right up and I could barely open my mouth, but my jaw no longer clicked when I opened it. I knew what had happened, it had miraculously fixed my jaw. It took a few months to be able to open my mouth a normal amount. It sucked. And it now clicks a little bit on the other side but it's a ton better.

So I recommend going to the dentist and asking if a night guard might work for you.

I had this for years. Essentially it's because one side of your jaw is weaker than the other and the tendon shrank, which shifts the position of your jaw. For me I think the cause was I slept on one side all the time, so the left side of my face was always on the pillow and my jaw was shifted to the right. So all night long my jaw was off to the right. It'll get worse over time too.

The solution for me was later on I eventually had to get a night guard to protect my teeth from grinding. That set my jaw in a proper position all night. After wearing the night guard for a few days my jaw felt kinda sore. And eventually my jaw locked right up and I could barely open my mouth, but my jaw no longer clicked when I opened it. I knew what had happened, it had miraculously fixed my jaw. It took a few months to be able to open my mouth a normal amount. It sucked. And it now clicks a little bit on the other side but it's a ton better.

So I recommend going to the dentist and asking if a night guard might work for you.

They will probably say :soy: you have nothing! gimme my money and GTFO :soy:

temporomandibular joint shite, I know that too well

I once broke my jaw and even I never had anything like this. God really hates you, dude.

I have also startes developing this problem recently. Also the side of jaw that clicks is more pronounces than the other one.

Yeah i think this is the problem. There is pressure on your jaw as you sleep to the side. Adjust your head so the pressure is on your temples. That's what's I'm trying.

I have also startes developing this problem recently. Also the side of jaw that clicks is more pronounces than the other one.

Yeah i think this is the problem. There is pressure on your jaw as you sleep to the side. Adjust your head so the pressure is on your temples. That's what's I'm trying.

We are subhumans and nobody wants to fix our shit