Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill My irl truecel friend trannymaxxed and immediately became a sex haver

jonso

jonso

Recruit
★★
OK he's not really my friend because I don't have real friends but I knew him from my childhood and ~once a year we have the opportunity to talk on some occasions. This guy was a 1000% confirmed KHV quickly approaching 25 (I know it, he told me) and he wasn't even a homosexual, I saw him getting rejected by foids in the past. I didn't see him for months when he suddenly approached me in a dress, with boobs and all and told me he's a girl now. That was already a huge shocker (this is what inceldom can do to a man!) but what's worse - he IMMEDIATELY started having sex every week. That's all he had to do to ascend. Juggernaut law kicked in and now, after fucking randoms for some time, he's in a relationship. The end.

Ascend with him

Incels not ogremaxxing will end up being like that.

You are the five people you surround yourself with
or in your case one
see you on the end of a rope
tranny
:feelsohh::feelsohh:

95292E24 450A 4FF8 9F2E 22CB9D345787

fag tranny avi
@Truckzo

@_meh in a few years

All gays and trannies are just upset they can’t get sex

@Zer0/∞ here's an ascension strategy

So did/does he only have sex with women? Or did the estrogen turn him gay too?

So did/does he only have sex with women? Or did the estrogen turn him gay too?
Turned him gay. Estrogen turned him pansexual, that's what he says. All I know is that he's been seeing men and other MTFs. I doubt he got to taste real pussy as he doesn't look like a Stacy and as we all know women have high standards but idk what happens at swingers clubs I suspect he is visiting.

Rather rot alone in multiple lifetimes than resort to being a fag. Gotta tough it out

Being straight is better than a faggot.

how would u rate him

If you can't get any pussy, become the pussy.

The west has fallen