Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My Iq is lower than the foids I think

Saysitsover

Saysitsover

Overlord
★★★★★
I think my Iq is lowest then even the foids iq. My dad didn’t let me drive after I drove on the rims he said it bends the rim and said I am fucking stupid this will cost big money to replace rim

I agree with your dad. Teeth rotting + gambling + driving on rims = high chance of low iq

My dad didn’t let me drive after I drove on the rims he said it bends the rim and said I am fucking stupid this will cost big money to replace rim
Like, you drove without any tires? What the fuck :feelskek:

Crab legs increase iq

I sell IQ for more SMV.

I think my Iq is lowest then even the foids iq. My dad didn’t let me drive after I drove on the rims he said it bends the rim and said I am fucking stupid this will cost big money to replace rim
My father has called me a retarded pussy my entire life He is now dying of cancer I don't really visit him too much.

Me fr

same problems. it's over

I always gave dumb vibes because of my social anxiety.

In school, for example, many people laughed at me because I acted weird when I had to do things in front of other people.

Iq usually isn’t an issue for being incel unless you’re really really dumb. Me personally I’m just ugly

No my IQ is higher than most foids.

I'm retarded because I'm a wageslave. That proves I have an iq below 80.

Female average IQ is about the same as men...(proof IQ is nonsense and based on culture)

Over for rim driver cels they deserved to be rimmed jfl

Foids aren't smart, they're just good communicators (when they want to be).