Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My IQ is literally 85

I feel you, op. I am shit at my career and at anything I do. Everything I am "okay" at, I was never GOOD at to start with. I had to practice and become decent at it over a LONG period of time. I am afraid to take an IQ test cuz it will condemn me. At least if I don't know, I can cope a bit, even though, deep down, I suspect my IQ to be 85-90.

"But that's high for a black guy!!!!!!!"

So fucking what. I'm still retarded in the real world. I might be good at joining some dots, but not drawing them myself. At least if I had a high IQ, I could cope by being a high-earner and think about early retirement. Or I could run some kind of money game. I would still be incel but I wouldn't be a broke LOSER. I could afford more and faster surgeries or healthier food or cope with dressing high-status.

IQ is cope when it comes to ugly white nationalists who have achieved nothing who speak as if they themselves built anything but it is not cope in terms of it improving your life. Being both low IQ AND incel is HELL ON EARTH. Add in ETHNIC on top (related to IQ for the mostpart) and it's just TORTURE.
Your streams are very good my nigga. I’m too lazy/low iq to stream and make WAW videos like you.

welcome to the club lol
and they say stupid people are happier...............................:feelsrope:

never forget chads dont need iq to slay.

Over for IQcels

How, you'll always be 1000x ahead of those who have average or below average IQ. All high IQ people I know have made it to college with little studying.
to be fair at least in the us you barely have to go to school to graduate, and any community college would accept you if you graduated high school

Confidence with an IQ of 85 must feel like being God. I would love to constantly be too dumb to know I'm wrong

Your streams are very good my nigga. I’m too lazy/low iq to stream and make WAW videos like you.

Thanks. I needed that right now. I really need a fucking bullet in my head asap