Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My IQ is literally 85

omnilet

omnilet

Ricecel Natsoc foid inspector
★★★★
I just wanted to tell you guys I wasted 10 hours for a real IQ test to be told I'm retarded.

You mog @Diocel.

Same. How can autistic low IQs cope?

Feels bad. How did you think you would score?

126, it's not much better at the top of the IQ distribution, boyo. Just an irrelevent/inconsequential number boyo.

126, it's not much better at the top of the IQ distribution, boyo. Just an irrelevent/inconsequential number boyo.
tenor.gif

You mog @Diocel.
I failed 10th grade and only completed it at aged 18
Yes but it removes all hope to stemaxxing and moneymaxxing because I'm a dumb piece of shit
Feels bad. How did you think you would score?
As expected - I always believed myself to be sub 90 iq, this just proved me correct.
I have no idea, I'm one as well.

tbh

i'd trade my iq for looks

I'm too lazy to do an IQ test :lul: I'm prolly a gigachad IQ mogger tbhtbh :feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe:

It ain't cope, all the intelligence in the world won't help you if you aren't aware of how to actually utilize it.
How, you'll always be 1000x ahead of those who have average or below average IQ. All high IQ people I know have made it to college with little studying.

This
Better to be an autistic Chad than a high IQ subhuman
You can be high iq and autistic fyi.
How, you'll always be 1000x ahead of those who have average or below average IQ. All high IQ people I know have made it to college with little studying.
Not if all you do is sit on a incel forum all day long.

tbh

i'd trade my iq for looks

I'm always telling my parents this. I'd much rather be handsome than high IQ. there are studies on the scientific blackpill incel.wiki page showing that there is a negative correlation b/t IQ and sexual attractiveness. The higher your IQ, the less sex you are likely to have. It's not intuitive.

Last edited:
Looks >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> IQ

IQ tests are random. I took 3, one when I was 16, then 18 and one last year. My scores were 93, 110, 99

imagine being autistic AND low IQ, IN ADDITION to being physically unattractive

nevER began

@omnilet you are close to having literal retard IQ (which is sub 80 IQ)

nevER began

Yeah, I'm all of that (hence my name) overall its 85 but some parts its in the 70s and one part in the 60s (absolute down syndrome tier) but my writing and language is fine so I don't come up as completely stupid and bumps it to 85

Yeah, I'm all of that (hence my name) overall its 85 but some parts its in the 70s and one part in the 60s (absolute down syndrome tier) but my writing and language is fine so I don't come up as completely stupid and bumps it to 85

JFL how do you even function in society? Do you work?

JFL how do you even function in society? Do you work?
No I don't, I'm basically neet rn but I have to serve 2 years in the army very soon and frankly I'm scared af as an autistic dyspraxic retard

No I don't, I'm basically neet rn but I have to serve 2 years in the army very soon and frankly I'm scared af as an autistic dyspraxic retard
you live in korea?

nevER began

It's over. Though I'm not diagnosed with it i'm pretty sure I have autism cuz I'm having difficulty in daily social life. (basically my whole live I've rotted in my house while doing nothing but playing video games or lurking on forums like this) Wealthmaxxing is not even option for low IQs. There's only one thing you can do... :feelshmm:

I feel you, op. I am shit at my career and at anything I do. Everything I am "okay" at, I was never GOOD at to start with. I had to practice and become decent at it over a LONG period of time. I am afraid to take an IQ test cuz it will condemn me. At least if I don't know, I can cope a bit, even though, deep down, I suspect my IQ to be 85-90.

"But that's high for a black guy!!!!!!!"

So fucking what. I'm still retarded in the real world. I might be good at joining some dots, but not drawing them myself. At least if I had a high IQ, I could cope by being a high-earner and think about early retirement. Or I could run some kind of money game. I would still be incel but I wouldn't be a broke LOSER. I could afford more and faster surgeries or healthier food or cope with dressing high-status.

IQ is cope when it comes to ugly white nationalists who have achieved nothing who speak as if they themselves built anything but it is not cope in terms of it improving your life. Being both low IQ AND incel is HELL ON EARTH. Add in ETHNIC on top (related to IQ for the mostpart) and it's just TORTURE.

It's over. Though I'm not diagnosed with it i'm pretty sure I have autism cuz I'm having difficulty in daily social life. (basically my whole live I've rotted in my house while doing nothing but playing video games or lurking on forums like this) Wealthmaxxing is not even option for low IQs. There's only one thing you can do... :feelshmm:

im autistic and physically unattractive, but the only perk i have is high IQ (not only verified by numerous IQ tests but also evident in my academic performance). Wealthmaxxing is basically my main goal in life.

I just wanted to tell you guys I wasted 10 hours for a real IQ test to be told I'm retarded.
85 more points than me. Congratulations brocel, you mog me to death. :feelsYall:

I feel you, op. I am shit at my career and at anything I do. Everything I am "okay" at, I was never GOOD at to start with. I had to practice and become decent at it over a LONG period of time. I am afraid to take an IQ test cuz it will condemn me. At least if I don't know, I can cope a bit, even though, deep down, I suspect my IQ to be 85-90.

So fucking what. I'm still retarded in the real world. I might be good at joining some dots, but not drawing them myself. At least if I had a high IQ, I could cope by being a high-earner and think about early retirement. Or I could run some kind of money game. I would still be incel but I wouldn't be a broke LOSER. I could afford more and faster surgeries or healthier food or cope with dressing high-status.

IQ is cope when it comes to ugly white nationalists who have achieved nothing who speak as if they themselves built anything but it is not cope in terms of it improving your life. Being both low IQ AND incel is HELL ON EARTH. Add in ETHNIC on top (related to IQ for the mostpart) and it's just TORTURE.
Good observation

85 more points than me. Congratulations brocel, you mog me to death. :feelsYall:
shadow fiends me

Yeah this is what I wanted to say, face>iq but being both as an ethnic is hell, you can't even copemaxx by runnign money game or status game with phds and shit.

If I could trade all the IQ and fucking bullshit I have through studymaxxing like your typical pajeet and trade it for looks I would do it in a heartbeat.

I'm a low IQ retard as well. Still plagued with overthinking and depression

welcome to the club boyo

it is completely over. a future of brutal wagecucking is ahead of us

How much do you get on the online iq tests?

Guess you can't consent then, that's why you're an incel.

(Just kidding brother).

Iq don't mean shit mine is 121 but look at me no achievements in life it's a bit of a concern if it is below 70

Iq don't mean shit mine is 121 but look at me no achievements in life it's a bit of a concern if it is below 70
I actually had mine tested when I was younger and got the same exact score.

brutal. nothing you can do about similar to looks. just lol at this scam
I actually had mine tested when I was younger and got the same exact score.
mogs me hard

Yes but it removes all hope to stemaxxing and moneymaxxing because I'm a dumb piece of shit

As expected - I always believed myself to be sub 90 iq, this just proved me correct.

I have no idea, I'm one as well.
plenty of musicians couldn't understand/read sheet music.You can be low iq but be a savant in a few areas.either way,the numbers speak for themselves.statusmaxxing/moneymaxxing is near impossible.

85 is one standard deviation below the global average, it's probably low enough to land you some nice retardbuxx from your government.

Get the money and cope for the rest of your life

85 is one standard deviation below the global average, it's probably low enough to land you some nice retardbuxx from your government.

Get the money and cope for the rest of your life
My country has 0 neetbuxx/retardbuxx, its ancapistan as far as im concerned (also most expensive city in the world)
yes but it means you have the potential, a score of 85 means its completely over no matter what.
plenty of musicians couldn't understand/read sheet music.You can be low iq but be a savant in a few areas.either way,the numbers speak for themselves.statusmaxxing/moneymaxxing is near impossible.
agreed.
How much do you get on the online iq tests?
Don't know, don't take them but I guess in the low 100s or high 90s

the lower iq the easier it is to get a gf, just look at all those dumb chavs or gangbanger niggers in usa, all of them have girlfriends

the lower iq the easier it is to get a gf, just look at all those dumb chavs or gangbanger niggers in usa, all of them have girlfriends
They are thugmaxxing,low oq has nothing to do with It. HiGH IQ chad still slays lots of pussy. This so called link between IQ and life is Just a big fat cope.
There's only one thing that dictates If you are gonna be an incel,normie or chad and it's your LOOKS.

i have an IQ of 119. i never talk about it. because it doesnt matter at all.

IQ is overrated tbh, not a very accurate way to measure overall intelligence

IQ is the best tool we have but it is not perfect. I wouldnt take that score to mean too much, the rest of your life is a much better indicator of your potential. I doubt you will ever be designing a particle collider, but you can still do all kinds of stuff. Lots of successful people had IQs in the 80s.