Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

my IQ is 90. is it over for me?

Yes, man. That's retard tier tbhtbh.

I would explain how its either over or its not but you would never be able to understand because of your low IQ.
I doubt you're actually 90 IQ tbh

hmpf, mine is 73 get REKT BOYO

Only looks matter. This dude has an IQ of 66, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Bryant, but still got a mommy gf to take care of him and give him money. But yeah, if you are both ugly and low IQ, then you're fucked.
Martin Bryant

yup ugly and stupid is truecel

Above average in Brazil.

i dont know my iq, i dont wanna take an iq test

My IQ is always scored around 130 to 145 in all tests i take
never scored lower than 130
either i'm smarter than average people, or the tests are broken
number of IQ - 145
number of girls fucked - 0

My IQ is always scored around 130 to 145 in all tests i take
never scored lower than 130
either i'm smarter than average people, or the tests are broken
number of IQ - 145
number of girls fucked - 0
tests are broken tbh. I legit think they tell most people they did really good. You can even pay to get a tester to say you got a good score as well so the test score might not even be honest. It seems too open to interpretation to ever be a good test overall.

IQ tests = bullshit

IQ is a detriment after a certain point, smarter people tend to be extreme introverts because they can't relate to people. Optimal IQ's for the vast majority of countries is 90-120.

IQ is completely useless.

Don't listen to education fags.
my nikka a janitor now.

I take that back, I saw that its just a new rank.

Last edited:
IQ is extremely important and having an IQ of 90 in a western country is a huge disadvantage. There is nothing positive about having an IQ of 90 rather than a higher IQ.
The US military has minimum enlistment standards at about the IQ 85 level. There have been two experiments with lowering this to 80 but in both cases these men could not master soldiering well enough to justify their costs.[116]
wiki
85 is the cutoff, so you are probably capable of doing one of the easier trades or working retail. If it were lower, you wouldn't be capable even of that.

IQ is extremely important and having an IQ of 90 in a western country is a huge disadvantage. There is nothing positive about having an IQ of 90 rather than a higher IQ.

wiki
85 is the cutoff, so you are probably capable of doing one of the easier trades or working retail. If it were lower, you wouldn't be capable even of that.
yeah, that's what i thought. wageslaving is going to suck:cryfeels:
Only looks matter. This dude has an IQ of 66, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Bryant, but still got a mommy gf to take care of him and give him money. But yeah, if you are both ugly and low IQ, then you're fucked.
View attachment 67571
i'm a 3/10

How do you know your IQ? If it is true, you're going to have a pretty difficult time with many, many careers to require modest complexity.
It is not a death sentence though. The United States army has an intelligence quotient cutoff of about 83, which is to say you're pretty much useless bellow 83. So you do have a place in society.

From your post history, I'd guess your IQ is maybe average at least (100). I think you're beating yourself up.

Last edited:
It's over for low IQcels.

How do you know your IQ? If it is true, you're going to have a pretty difficult time with many, many careers to require modest complexity.
It is not a death sentence though. The United States army has an intelligence quotient cutoff of about 83, which is to say you're pretty much useless bellow 83. So you do have a place in society.

From your post history, I'd guess your IQ is maybe average at least (100). I think you're beating yourself up.
I took an IQ test in school

I took an IQ test in school

I'm pretty sure there are regulations that prevent schools from disclosing IQ scores to students and parents.

You can't take accurate IQ tests online. An accurate IQ test will be one that you get for applying to mensa.

My IQ is double digit most of the time. Though it varies based on certain factors.

I received an unusually high score on an IQ test once, though I believe the test was grossly inaccurate in retrospect. In general, I don't take IQ tests too seriously. And I don't recommend anyone else do so either, especially with online tests. There is too much incentive for certain organizations to make money in exchange for giving easy IQ tests.
You can't take accurate IQ tests online. An accurate IQ test will be one that you get for applying to mensa.

Great point. Beat me to it.

that is above average in some countries

but it's no over, i bet many normies are even lower than you. it's not over you just gotta put in more effort into stuff

How tall are you and what do you look like?

If you want my honest answer, no, nobody cares about IQ levels.

I do well on IQ tests with math questions only..

I’m low IQ otherwise though.

It doesn't matter if it is not your only lackness.

OP, an IQ of 90 is the middle ground between stupid and slightly average. It's not terrible per say you will suck at performing any form of complex labor. I have an IQ of 98 and I can just barely perform such tasks with a reasonable degree of competence. Ideally you would want an IQ of at least 110 or more to have a solid future.

IQ tests are normalized every 20 years. You are still smarter than most people of the 1980's :feelsokman:

Only because people have gotten dumber over time.....

IQ man's dick size

I did several IQ tests quite quickly but they were all paid and I did not want to pay

for you yes because you must be unattractive but for 90 iq tyrone hes piping bitches asap.

however, do not worry, do various tests and learn from mistakes, the IQ can be improved over time

main-qimg-b040d945629f513fbf5b354b22e77754-c

You can be a warehouse worker

Where do you take IQ test?