Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion My IQ is 85, and I have ASD AND BIPOLAR. (MY LIFE EXPERIENCE)

CoreSchizo

CoreSchizo

NEET AND REPEAT
★★
It's been a struggle my entire life to interact with people and go through school, so I'm homeschooled now to avoid social situations. One event that really set me on the path of being a loner happened when I was in grade 4, playing football and practicing with the team.

We were doing a pushing exercise where we held each other's pads, and whoever pushed the other down won. They put huge soft barriers to block us in so we didn't go out of bounds. As we were pushing each other, we got close to the barrier. My foot got caught under it, and we fell to the ground. Everything went black, and I heard a crack. I couldn't feel my leg.

Everyone screamed; all the parents and about 30 people were at the practice that day, and everyone was staring at me. When I opened my eyes, my foot was turned in the wrong direction, and part of the bone was piercing through it. As the adrenaline slowly wore off, I screamed in pain, and everyone continued to stare.

My mom drove over as fast as possible after my dad told her what happened. It took the ambulance almost 30 minutes to arrive, which was so embarrassing. They gave me a ton of pain medication, but it wasn't working, so they used every single pain medication they had in the hospital, even morphine. They finally put me to sleep and reset my foot. I had broken my tibia and fibula.

Long story short, my parents tried to put me back in school about three months later while I was still in a cast and in a wheelchair. They had someone roll me into class, and everyone got quiet. That moment was when I lost all social relevance. I had to leave two hours later because my leg was in so much pain, and we later found out they had put the cast on wrong. When I eventually returned to school, I was bullied non-stop and completely left out, sitting by myself at a lunch table.

I started going to school every other day because the bullying was so bad. Even after my mom intervened and told the school to make it stop, it got even worse. One day, on Halloween, I dressed up in a costume for school, but nobody else was wearing a costume. I got made fun of and left, never to return to that school.

A couple of years ago, I was diagnosed with ADHD, PTSD, bipolar disorder, and ASD. Now I struggle every single day, and I have zero friends because I'm still too scared to be made fun of. I check my old friends Instagram accounts, and they all have girlfriends, are drinking, and partying while I rot in my room. This is just about 5% of what happened aswell. I'm going to rot forever.

HOW ARE YOU FUNCTIONING NIGGA YOU SHOULDVE BEEN EXECUTED AT BIRTH

We were doing a pushing exercise where we held each other's pads, and whoever pushed the other down won. They put huge soft barriers to block us in so we didn't go out of bounds. As we were pushing each other, we got close to the barrier. My foot got caught under it, and we fell to the ground. Everything went black, and I heard a crack. I couldn't feel my leg.
I've never heard of this machine, what country are you from?

Then how'd you get crushed under it? Im having trouble understanding
No my foot got stuck under the pad and we fell on the ground and it twisted under the pad and snapped in half

You know it's over for you when even being injured doesn't garner you any sympathy or pity from normies.

Youd be getting a lot of pity for breaking a leg like that. Are you leaving something out?

Welcome graycel, very interesting first post. Some of us are just dealt a horrible hand in life :feelscry:

Youd be getting a lot of pity for breaking a leg like that. Are you leaving something out?
You are right, though. At first, I was getting sympathy and questions about whether I would ever play football again. But I didn’t go to school because it was too painful for me. By the time I returned to school with a brace and could walk a bit, I was left out of everything because I didn't play football anymore. I had no more friends and slowly started fading out of the little popularity I had. Eventually, I even started getting bullied.

You are right, though. At first, I was getting sympathy and questions about whether I would ever play football again. But I didn’t go to school because it was too painful for me. By the time I returned to school with a brace and could walk a bit, I was left out of everything because I didn't play football anymore. I had no more friends and slowly started fading out of the little popularity I had. Eventually, I even started getting bullied.
im also mentally ill don't pay attention to users who make fun of u for taking meds. for many of us it's the only thing that makes our shitty lives worth living.

im also mentally ill don't pay attention to users who make fun of u for taking meds. for many of us it's the only thing that makes our shitty lives worth living.
Yeah exactly I don’t know how I could function without them

"He's damaged goods! Avoid him! It's catchy!"

My condolences ex-Chad!

Brutal. At least my childhood was enjoyable.

"He's damaged goods! Avoid him! It's catchy!"

My condolences ex-Chad!
Great Ape Zoo GIF

Brutal and very sad... Fucking animal world i swear... Sorry to hear about your terrible upbrining.
Anyway - welcome to the club man