Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

my iq is 105

• Thread starter Deleted member 36516
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 36516

wish i was never born tbh
-
so im a dumbcel thats why i have a hard time navigating through life

Not dumb, but in today's world an 120 IQ is the minimum you need to have

no iq for your face, chad can be a retard who can't even read or write or do simple math and still have foids wanting to fuck/date him

im actually retarded. i thought my issue was physical but then learnt it was neurological and now that its limited my intellegence btw im the most successful in my family so yeah parent drunkard shitness has killed our family genetics btw sister is a stacy in an abusive relationship

105 is average. Most people in developed countries fall into that range anyway. The exception seems to be East Asian countries where the average IQ is a little bit higher, but still...

if you aren't Mensa IQ, it's over. :blackpill::feelsrope:
Yep. I didn't learn the rest of my abc's until I was in Highschool, and don't get me started on addition/subtraction.

No bragging allowed

over for you ngl.
Mine isn't much higher :feelsrope:

Yep. I didn't learn the rest of my abc's until I was in Highschool, and don't get me started on addition/subtraction.
If you only had 5-7 fewer IQ points, you would qualify for intellectual disability neetbux in the US.

If you only had 5-7 fewer IQ points, you would qualify for intellectual disability neetbux in the US.

Brutal, I wish I could be NEET and make normies pay for my lifestyle. :feelsbadman:

Last edited:
no iq for your face, chad can be a retard who can't even read or write or do simple math and still have foids wanting to fuck/date him

Mogs me. I have 65 IQ

Would it even be consensual if he can't even form sentences right or conceptualize situations he's in?

IQ = Cope

Looks = Life

Would it even be consensual if he can't even form sentences right or conceptualize situations he's in?
I wasn't talking about that, people who can't read or write can speak.

Jesus christ normies are extreme sadists, why would you keep someone like that alive and suffering like that?
Foids would fuck him and pay for his livelihood.

I had 126 according to an online IQ test, but I think you can get pretty high if you practice for it

I have an IQ of 140 :feelzez:

now let's see what @FrothySolutions' IQ is

if iq = starting up/running a successfu(million dollar)l business okay,
but if not then even wrist size is more important than iq

IQ is useful for moneymaxxing and charismamaxxing both are only useful for above average males, as a non attractive dude your best chances as an intelligent men is starting a new life in a hardcore islamic state instead

IQ is useful for moneymaxxing and charismamaxxing both are only useful for above average males, as a non attractive dude your best chances as an intelligent men is starting a new life in a hardcore islamic state instead
Nueva Andalusia, when?

I had 126 according to an online IQ test, but I think you can get pretty high if you practice for it
Online = extreme cope. I am legit retarded and even I can score high on the mensa online tests (which are supposed to be the most accurate):feelshaha: