Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My instincts were never wrong about her... I wanna die now

Notkev

Notkev

In-a-prison-of-my-own-making-cel
★★★
All the evidence pointed at the same guy.
she follows him on every fucking bullshit cucked soycial media. Fuck, he's even more of a fucking introvert than me if his socials are anything to go by. And yet she chose him. my stupid optimistic brain liked to keep dreaming. It wanted to keep the delusion alive. Even though it was more than obvious.

But then she changes her bio on her birthday and he changes his too in sync with hers?

Fuck this. Just fuck it. I never asked to have feelings for her. I NEVER FUCKING DID. WHY THE HELL DID MY BRAIN TURN HER INTO THIS OBJECT OF DESIRE. WHY? WHY DID I HAVE TO SUFFER SO FUCKING MUCH WHAT'S THE POINT OF HAVING FEELINGS IF I LOOK LIKE THIS? WHAT THE FUCK I DID I EVER DO TO ANYONE TO DESRERVE THIS HELL?

As I'm writing this shit that nobody gives a fuck about anyway, she's probably talking to or messaging him. He actually gets goodbye and good morning messages from her. He gets to enjoy her company, and be with her. And yet I do nothing but suffer.

All the moments I suffered. WHY DID SHE SHOW ME BASIC KINDNESS? DIDN'T SHE KNOW HOW STARVED I AM OF HUMAN INTIMACY? DIDN'T SHE KNOW THAT WOULD GIVE ME THE WRONG IDEA?

I wish I could see this guy irl at least once, so I'd know just how much better than me he really is. Maybe it'd make more sense to me if I actually saw this guy for myself but the fucker has virtually no pics of himself except for a trash one.

I'm tired. My chest physically hurts. Fuck my life. The absurdity of this life is not even funny. All the things that I could've experienced with her?, he gets to experience instead .

I'm forced to see her again, in college, have to be around what I was denied. Around the girl who rejected me. Over and over again. Having my failure rubbed in my face multiple times a week.

I blame myself for this, I hate myself for all the pain I inflicted upon me.

Can the oldercels help cure me of this disease? I don’t wanna feel like this, not for her or ANYBODY EVER AGAIN TILL THE DAY I DIE.

This legit brought me near considering roping again tonight.

If there's a God, we'll have lots to talk about after I'm gone for good.

Sorry for the schizo rambling. I had to get this out of my system

Last edited:
Wtf are you retard even blabbering about?
Your oneitis?

Can I get a less schizo post version of what happened?

my best guesses is that hes a htn tallcel she spoke to for 2 seconds irl. Foid prob felt "love at first sight" and its gonna happen again when chad speaks to her. Let him pump and dump her and watch her crawl back to your feet

Can I get a less schizo post version of what happened?
I like a girl.

She did certain things that made me think I had a chance. Gave me the wrong idea.

I ignored the obvious signs of her being with someone else.

She rejected me.

I realized I was right. She WAS with someone else

you're 6'0+ right? just go up to her and ask to fuck

Maybe It is better not to see him.

During my teen years, I tried my best (I had hair) to be with a girl.

She had 4 options available and trying to catch her. She chose the chad:

185 CMS
Green eyes (very rare here)
Good shape
Best grades of the class
Stuck up, bullied a ton of sub5 and even normies
Never had problems with girls

Best part: after they broke up, he was seen with a girl much hotter then his ex.

This shit made me depressive for the second or third time of my life, but this depression endured much more (about 1 year). I became fat and never reagained confidence (even today, 12 years after)

Maybe It is better not to see him.

During my teen years, I tried my best (I had hair) to be with a girl.

She had 4 options available and trying to catch her. She chose the chad:

185 CMS
Green eyes (very rare here)
Good shape
Best grades of the class
Stuck up, bullied a ton of sub5 and even normies
Never had problems with girls

Best part: after they broke up, he was seen with a girl much hotter then his ex.

This shit made me depressive for the second or third time of my life, but this depression endured much more (about 1 year). I became fat and never reagained confidence (even today, 12 years after)
Damn. She may as well have been the pathway to me becoming truly blackpilled in the first place

Damn. She may as well have been the pathway to me becoming truly blackpilled in the first place
If this forum was a product, foids would be the best advertisers of it.

Chad stole his crush
first time GIF

I call it post oneitis clarity syndrome

You can cope by thinking she looks attractive to you but to another guy she's mid or below average

12 years? You sure she and or him are even still alive?

Well sure, this is what happens.

Antagonize her. She's a bitch. She tugged on your feelings and left you with blue balls because you're a fucking subhuman not worth the time of day. This is how it really is.
Every moment you're thinking about her, she's thinking about the other guy.
You will never be him. Give up. Move on and never commit the mistake of having feelings for a foid who clearly has no interest in you.

don't get an oneitis. the brutality you'll experience is out of this world.

Her family members are always an option.

I'm tired. My chest physically hurts. Fuck my life. The absurdity of this life is not even funny. All the things that I could've experienced with her?, he gets to experience instead .
the chest pain part is brutal :feelsbadman:
fuck this shit

12 years? You sure she and or him are even still alive?
She is alive... Dont know about him. But if he is alive, he is probably with a gorgeous girlfriend....

i know exactly how u feel man. they show u basic empathy, and suddenly ur in love, and i truly believe they have no idea the level of pain they caused. they dont realise the level of hell we exist in, and how the slightest ray of light changes everything for us, and can simultaneously destroy us. they live in a different world to us.

i know exactly how u feel man. they show u basic empathy, and suddenly ur in love, and i truly believe they have no idea the level of pain they caused. they dont realise the level of hell we exist in, and how the slightest ray of light changes everything for us, and can simultaneously destroy us. they live in a different world to us.
That's crazy, but true. We live in different realities

She is alive... Dont know about him. But if he is alive, he is probably with a gorgeous girlfriend....
Nobody cares about It, but I checked and looks like he is alive and professionaly successful. He succeeded while I rotted.

This doesnt help you, but I’ve always found it painfully brutal how one man’s dream girl is another’s toy

Having oneitis sucks.

im so glad i dont get oneitis anymore, after age 30 you just become numb

..and on pills of course.

Fuck my life
welcome to our lives. the constant mog on a genetic level has essentially turned me into a shut-in, I stopped being able to stand looking at the dozens and dozens of successful, good looking couples on the street a long time ago. It was especially bad in university, so bad in fact I dropped out and am essentially a full-time NEET. So yeah, I get it man.

Fucking brutal
i can relate with what you have experienced i changed my life completely after I saw her with some guy I then knew that she never had any feelings for me i was a fucking mute before all this then i started talking to people even it felt fucking cringe and i thought my life would change for good after socializing but it didn't i still see her every single day the last thing I want to see the proof of her being with a guy so I can stop thinking about her all the time
So no matter what we do introvert, extrovert we are still hopeless and helpless at the end

jealous
that you are lucky enough to have a oneitis .
all of us here have so fucking disconnected from society .
i legitimately cannot remember a time i had an active crush on anyone that isnt a fucking e-celeb

at least you had something and though short lived you were hopeful for a better future.
consider yourself lucky

This is the fate of oneitiscels. Make a move or Get Fucked

jealous
that you are lucky enough to have a oneitis .
all of us here have so fucking disconnected from society .
i legitimately cannot remember a time i had an active crush on anyone that isnt a fucking e-celeb

at least you had something and though short lived you were hopeful for a better future.
consider yourself lucky
same, I haven't spoken to a female in years. I can't name a non-celeb foid irl

It's over now
Imagine being tall and being this mentally weak. You deserve your height privileges to be taken away

This is why you never "try":redpill: or think that your fantasies might become reality. You can't let your emotions and or primal desires control you. Always strive to think rationally and logically. You know the statistics, you know the studies, you know the blackpill (realitypill), you know how females are kind to those whom they want to use in some way or another (manipulation). I know it's not easy as it's hormones and your animal brain controlling you (we are all mere dumb animals) but it's doable. I felt attracted to a foid once, because she was pretty and seemed nice and kind (in general, not to me specifically). But what I did was, instead of embarassing myself and scoring another cringe memory (nevER jestermaxx mangs :society:), I took time to logically and rationally think about the situation. Think about their nature, not their appearance. Pretty outside, disgusting inside. No foid will ever be attracted to an ugly man. They have dozens of MTN+ available, especially HTNs and above. Add jewstagram and other soycial media to the equasion and the only logical conclusion is that it just never really began, and the acceptance can only be achieved by coming to terms with it. Because there's no winning, after all. :blackpill:

I made a move. Got rejected. And fucked too I guess.

Gotta fuck her sister instead

I know it's not easy as it's hormones and your animal brain controlling you (we are all mere dumb animals).

Very high IQ.

We are here because of our hormones and natural attraction to foids.

If our brains were 100% rational, we would take the whitepill and live very well with little to no contact with foids.

Very high IQ.

We are here because of our hormones and natural attraction to foids.

If our brains were 100% rational, we would take the whitepill and live very well with little to no contact with foids.
Fr. If it was up to me I wouldn't be attracted to anyone. My hormones make my brain hyper fixated on this one chick

Can the oldercels help cure me of this disease? I don’t wanna feel like this, not for her or ANYBODY EVER AGAIN TILL THE DAY I DIE.
sure buddy boyo you just gotta goon :feelsYall: :feelsohh:

welcome to our lives. the constant mog on a genetic level has essentially turned me into a shut-in, I stopped being able to stand looking at the dozens and dozens of successful, good looking couples on the street a long time ago. It was especially bad in university, so bad in fact I dropped out and am essentially a full-time NEET. So yeah, I get it man.
same :feelsYall: neet pride

let the sexhavers work :feelscomfy::feelshmm: