Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My Incest story (never will I ever again)

RegularManlet

RegularManlet

Former Wagecuck turned Neetbuxmaxxer. Gymcel
★★★★★
This is my kind of weird kind of incest story that I had repressed in memory but I saw an incest thread and it reminded me of this.
I was probably 13 and my sister called me into the bathroom, she had been laying out in the sun tanning and she wanted to show me that her skin was peeling off from the sun and she peeled off a bit of skin on one of her breasts where the cleavage part is, she was wearing a top with alot of cleavage. Then she invited me to try and peel some off of her :giga:
It felt really awkward but I was a dumb kid and was like hm maybe I can see what boobies feel like but I was scared to touch them so I just kind of barely touched one of her boobs with two of my fingers trying to pinch some skin off but it was not working and there was sweat on my finger tips. I was also scared that one of my parents would walk past the bathroom and see and I think my mother almost saw lol. Honestly I have no idea why she asked me to do that since I just started going through puberty and she is several years older than me.
It feels very wrong and uncomfortable these incest fed glowies really annoy me incest is not normal JFL

Fakecel ur sister wanted u and u blew it

It's only fair.

I know, I literally have not thought about it for 8 years, the temptation for boobies was strong.
Fakecel ur sister wanted u and u blew it
Maybe but I think she was fucking chad at the time, I think my sister is just low IQ and non NT and didnt realise how awkward that would be for someone just starting puberty

I know, I literally have not thought about it for 8 years, the temptation for boobies was strong.

Maybe but I think she was fucking chad at the time, I think my sister is just low IQ and non NT and didnt realise how awkward that would be for someone just starting puberty
Cuck you had the chance to fuck your sister and you didn’t

Oh. The birth date

Last edited:
Cuck you had the chance to fuck your sister and you didn’t
Sorry fed but your glowposts will have no effect on me, I have experienced first hand that incest is uncomfortable, my grandparents had their incest children and I am suffering because of it

Sorry fed but your glowposts will have no effect on me, I have experienced first hand that incest is uncomfortable, my grandparents had their incest children and I am suffering because of it
You are a cuck that’s what you are I will keep pressuring you till you learn that incest and rape is good

Fakecel if you don't rape your sister.

Fakecel if you don't rape your sister.
she is obese and lives in squalor these days. when this story happened though she was actually in shape. jfl imagine being a rapist at 13

:chad: :chad: :chad:
should be banned for touching tit
lmfao honestly i barely felt it, it felt like normal skin like the skin on your forearm or something so I still do not know what boobs feel like

That just makes it easier
It would be disgusting, probably bad for my mental health and I would end up a MtF tranny or something lol because I would not want to touch a woman ever again after that, I hear about her health problems through her mother, on the plus side I guess she would not get pregnant if I fucked her because she is infertile right now JFL

This is my kind of weird kind of incest story that I had repressed in memory but I saw an incest thread and it reminded me of this.
I was probably 13 and my sister called me into the bathroom, she had been laying out in the sun tanning and she wanted to show me that her skin was peeling off from the sun and she peeled off a bit of skin on one of her breasts where the cleavage part is, she was wearing a top with alot of cleavage. Then she invited me to try and peel some off of her :giga:
It felt really awkward but I was a dumb kid and was like hm maybe I can see what boobies feel like but I was scared to touch them so I just kind of barely touched one of her boobs with two of my fingers trying to pinch some skin off but it was not working and there was sweat on my finger tips. I was also scared that one of my parents would walk past the bathroom and see and I think my mother almost saw lol. Honestly I have no idea why she asked me to do that since I just started going through puberty and she is several years older than me.
It feels very wrong and uncomfortable these incest fed glowies really annoy me incest is not normal JFL
she's just wanted to humiliate u

she's just wanted to humiliate u
She did not try to humuliate me at all and she never made mention to it ever again neither did I
I think she is just low IQ and non NT

You guys have clearly never had a sister then. I couldn't think of anything more repulsive than that shit. Why the fuck would you even suggest that?!
There's nothing wrong with incest. It's how most of us are alive today. I even had a friend in high school who told me he jerked off in his sister's closet once, and they were both identical twins.

There's nothing wrong with incest. It's how most of us are alive today. I even had a friend in high school who told me he jerked off in his sister's closet once, and they were both identical twins.
I'm don't think that's even true. I'm sure some of it did occur in history but surely it cannot be true for the majority of people. Otherwise we would all look like mutated freaks (like worse than genetic trash incels) with a ton of genetic disorders and diseases. Even among animals they don't do that stuff most of the time.

Dnr Im on nofap:feelscomfy:

You guys have clearly never had a sister then. I couldn't think of anything more repulsive than that shit. Why the fuck would you even suggest that?!
Yeah there is a natural inclination inside of you not to do it or I would have enjoyed touching my sisters tit. Solid Snake is some sort of fed conducting a psyop to make the blackpill look bad, the rest are just unfunny trolls.
Yes there is, even homosexuality is more natural than incest.

I'm don't think that's even true. I'm sure some of it did occur in history but surely it cannot be true for the majority of people. Otherwise we would all look like mutated freaks (like worse than genetic trash incels) with a ton of genetic disorders and diseases. Even among animals they don't do that stuff most of the time.
You're correct. Curries and sandniggers are proof of this.

If you think that's bad you should hear my poop stories.

not keen on incest but volcel if u wouldnt bro

not keen on incest but volcel if u wouldnt bro
lol i was not ready to fuck my own sister at 13 and she was 20, she was actually decent looking back then now she has walled and put on a lot of weight
Also it felt very unnatural and not enjoyable at all to touch

lol i was not ready to fuck my own sister at 13 and she was 20, she was actually decent looking back then now she has walled and put on a lot of weight
Also it felt very unnatural and not enjoyable at all to touch
13 year old me would have done anything to fuck my sister :cryfeels:

What a retard that was your chance to creampie your sister now youre doomed for life

13 year old me would have done anything to fuck my sister :cryfeels:
damn bro well I mean I would trade places if I could lol.

I will say from my minor experience it was not pleasurable at all, you are probably just really lonely brocel, do not become a degenerate, incels are some of the most mentally tough motherfuckers do not become a degen

You've been scarred over an event I doubt your sister even remembers just move on and don't think about it.

You've been scarred over an event I doubt your sister even remembers just move on and don't think about it.
I am not scarred over it thats a foid trait, although i still find it repulsive so I had it repressed for so long lol

I am not scarred over it thats a foid trait, although i still find it repulsive so I had it repressed for so long lol
That's better then but my advice is watch a few gore videos and that event will appear tame in comparison.

That's better then but my advice is watch a few gore videos and that event will appear tame in comparison.
Already have brocel :feelzez: I lurked on 4chan before posting here

Things like this are common when u have a sister of the same age or older, i experinced mine as well. But im not disclosing it as its way worse than yours

Things like this are common when u have a sister of the same age or older, i experinced mine as well. But im not disclosing it as its way worse than yours
:feelstastyman: "You should have fucked her she clearly wanted it brocel"

I am not so sure its a particularly common affair, would be impossible to know though.

Did it lead to intercourse or anything like that
No but something close, no penetration tho as i was paranoid any cum near her cooch would get her preggo. I was only 12 and just started learning reproduction biology shit in school. No internet back then

No but something close, no penetration tho as i was paranoid any cum near her cooch would get her preggo. I was only 12 and just started learning reproduction biology shit in school. No internet back then
oh my god... yuck

Does almost going to third base with your sister constitute fakeceldom :feelskek: :lul: @proudweeb

Does almost going to third base with your sister constitute fakeceldom :feelskek: :lul: @proudweeb
I think that is 3rd base just not fourth, either way thats disgusting and not enjoyable, unless he liked it I am not sure.
He could be a complete incel outside of that, either way sexual experience mogs most of this forum lol even if it was with his sister

Idk man, if i said i denied it then Im a fakecel/cuck lmao. If i did it, im a degenerate hahaha. Its over, so over