Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal My Inceldom Life Story

yez

yez

cursed with inceldom
-
When I was kindergarten chads tried to bully me. But I was ogremaxxed incel kommando and beaten them. At primary school, some foids were running away from me. I personally didn't experienced too much brutal things until middle school.

At age of 14 my blackpilling story was started. I had oneitis. I treated her well and told that I love her but she rejected me. After that she tried to use me. Prom at end of the year was my giga brutal moment in my life. I saw her begging to blonde chad to dance with her. I still didn't believe it and coped with bluepilled mindset.

Time flied and I was at high school. I had another oneitis. But my mindset was different from then. I was thinking like "I'm short, nobody will like me". So my plan was not to tell my oneitis that I loved her. But my bastard redpilled friend told her that I loved her. And I got rejected of course. I have beaten my bastard friend and I'm not talking to him right now. I completely lost hope. I convinced my parents to go to endocrinology to see my future height. And doctor was right. I only grew to 5'7 now.

I was completely lost my hope. I was now more aware of the world. At last 2 years, understood how evil foids are. Before joining this forum I completely got blackpilled. My hate against foids grew day by day. I was interested on school shooters. And I learned about Elliot Rodger and the term called incel and blackpill. It was lifefuel to learn those because I could make friends like me. After that I joined this based forum.

Last edited:
Fucking die like your stupid Incel commando brothers I killed

Shit group for shit people

Kommando never dies :feelsthink:
You’re all gone

I raised you as a revenant undead that’s why you’re still here

You are in my control now Or I’ll kill you again

You’re all gone

I raised you as a revenant undead that’s why you’re still here

You are in my control now Or I’ll kill you again
You raised nothing idiot. I'm the one who will start the incel rebellion in Turkey

You raised nothing idiot. I'm the one who will start the incel rebellion in Turkey
I killed you and I raised you bitch just to kill you a second time

Then you’ll die again and again
Doctor strange dr strange

:lul:

my story is kinda the same as yours. i was literally blackpilled since day 1, never had my red pill phase let alone :soy::bluepill: pua phase

was bullied too but still tried my best to thugmaxx and fight back by acting like a crazy animal (it failed in the long run of course but at least i got to physically harm some foids and chads in a video game):society: it could DEFINITELY be worse.

when you are sub4 manlet you LITERALLY cannot be anything other than pure blackpill since the day you breath. this soyciety FORCES the blackpill upon you:society:
Brutal. You are right. We should fight back

When I was kindergarten chads tried to bully me. But I was ogremaxxed incel kommando and beaten them. At primary school, some foids were running away from me. I personally didn't experienced too much brutal things until middle school.

At age of 14 my blackpilling story was started. I had oneitis. I treated her well and told that I love her but she rejected me. After that she tried to use me. Prom at end of the year was my giga brutal moment in my life. I saw her begging to blonde chad to dance with her. I still didn't believe it and coped with bluepilled mindset.

Time flied and I was at high school. I had another oneitis. But my mindset was different from then. I was thinking like "I'm short, nobody will like me". So my plan was not to tell my oneitis that I loved her. But my bastard redpilled friend told her that I loved her. And I got rejected of course. I have beaten my bastard friend and I'm not talking to him right now. I completely lost hope. I convinced my parents to go to endocrinology to see my future height. And doctor was right. I only grew to 5'7 now.

I was completely lost my hope. I was now more aware of the world. At last 2 years, understood how evil foids are. Before joining this forum I completely got blackpilled. My hate against foids grew day by day. I was interested on school shooters. And I learned about Elliot Rodger and the term called incel and blackpill. It was lifefuel to learn those because I could make friends like me. After that I joined this based forum.
I think it's fine to have a one-- it --is.

Just don't have any delusions

when you are sub4 manlet you LITERALLY cannot be anything other than pure blackpill since the day you breath. this soyciety FORCES the blackpill upon you:society:
This is a massive :blackpill:. Most sub 5 men will eventually take the :blackpill: it's just a matter of time...

Great story. Never talk to that redpilled clown again.