Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based my incel research document is done

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
idk if you guys saw my last thread asking for studies and what not for a huge incel documented i wanted to make, and it is now finished. ive spent 2 days putting this together, hope you guys like it. it goes over hypergamy, gynocentrism, hybristophilia, feminism, juggernaut law, and i jam packed it full of blackpilled studies at the bottom.

View: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1owrJ5t_eYoFtT7aiQRpEumXEvAeDroENQ__kxgH39ZE/edit?usp=drivesdk

i made this on phone so i hope there isn't any weird formatting issues if you view it on PC, but i don't think there will be

Last edited:
It says "this document is not published". You must have a permissions problem

It says "this document is not published". You must have a permissions problem
i changed the settings to anyone with the link can view
Screenshot 20211114 115452 Docs

yeah that's what i was thinking, he's probably clicking the embed and not the link itself
Got it. But the embed is useless. It shows nothing but this error message even now

Im on page 10, brutal truth well written, nice job.

Im on page 10, brutal truth well written, nice job.
thank you although i do want to make it clear that i didn't write this, i got all of these studies from the incel wiki, i did write some of it myself and edited some things but most of it is just putting together things. i just wanted to clarify so no one accused me of plagiarizing because im not trying to take credit for writing all of it but i will however take credit for compiling all of it in one place to make it easy to use for incels:feelsYall:

yeah ok smartass 2 days is not enough. there are great threads in earlier pages.

yeah ok smartass 2 days is not enough. there are great threads in earlier pages.
i can still edit the document and i probably will if i find more studies, but this is enough to be a presentable document imo

Nobody wants to read that shit just saying bro.

i don't expect anyone to read all of it which is why i put a tldr at the end but i thought maybe some of you could make use of the studies i put in there if you ever needed them

thank you although i do want to make it clear that i didn't write this, i got all of these studies from the incel wiki, i did write some of it myself and edited some things but most of it is just putting together things. i just wanted to clarify so no one accused me of plagiarizing because im not trying to take credit for writing all of it but i will however take credit for compiling all of it in one place to make it easy to use for incels:feelsYall:
Good job either way, its good to have it in one place because like @Incelius Savage said rarely who search and read these things. Im on page 18 and even though i knew it was bad i had no idea how much positive discrimination foids get and how much they are attracted to dark triad.

idk if you guys saw my last thread asking for studies and what not for a huge incel documented i wanted to make, and it is now finished. ive spent 2 days putting this together, hope you guys like it. it goes over hypergamy, gynocentrism, hybristophilia, feminism, juggernaut law, and i jam packed it full of blackpilled studies at the bottom.

View: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1owrJ5t_eYoFtT7aiQRpEumXEvAeDroENQ__kxgH39ZE/edit?usp=drivesdk

i made this on phone so i hope there isn't any weird formatting issues if you view it on PC, but i don't think there will be
Excellent job. Well done

This looks good, very good. Sticky worthy good.

I cant read it. It says it is blocked for me

This is a gem, gives me life fuel, might not commit sui for another week

Well done. There's much more that could be added and I've already ready about most of the research but it's a convenient resource if I ever need to look some stuff up again

Well done. There's much more that could be added and I've already ready about most of the research but it's a convenient resource if I ever need to look some stuff up again
what's more things i can add?

what's more things i can add?
There have been other studies done on the importance of physical attraction. Like one was done on the minimum level of attractiveness required to be considered for a date. I'm a bit tipsy but I could brainstorm a lot when I can think straight. Also I think others have mentioned posts on here. Here's that article from livescience.

That's effort I could never muster :feelsLSD:

added dogpill shit at the bottom
just a quick update :feelskek:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back