Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My incel rebellion plan ...

SryMyEnglish

SryMyEnglish

Major
★★★★★
Epilogue
I had to go to college today on my history classes, there supposed to be 2 lectures.
I went to college, the lecture hadnt start yet. So when I entered in class and tried to pick a place to seat everyone were keeping say me that the place is reserved, like every normie in my college group (Im the only ugly incel in out there) wanted to sit with female friend or with boyfriend but not with me. So I decided to skip classes, I took my jacket and bag and moved out of the classroom and headed to my paternal grandmothers house.
My grandmother was absent and I moved back to the place where Im living, apparently, from my paternal grandmothers hruschevka building, my hruschevka building was in the same direction as my college and when I was moving back home the great low inhib domination plan came up to my mind...
The plan
So the plan was to enter my college classroom durning a lecture and look at students with insighful look when they would looking back at me with perplexity and say "heh there arent places to sit out there )" (what a genius I would mog the entire college group!) then go out from calssroom (my classroom in distant from the major collge building) and go to the major building, enter some class here, ask teacher for a chair by all lies, saying that my lecture takes place in neighbor classroom. Everyone in this class would look at me with perplexity and astonishment. Then I will take a chair and when I will be asked why I move the chair out I would say (I would look very cool) "heh proffesor askedd me" (like look at this what a beautiful perfect lie!). And when I finally move chair to another building, I enter the classroom, put chair on the middle of the classroom (everyone looking at me with astonishment/perplexity and disgust) I will say, moving my hands on the sides "kepp going heh)", GRINNING EVILLY.
OH FUCK MAN I WILL BRUTALLY MOG THE ENTIRE COLLEGE TO HELL, FUCK WHAT A GENIUS, I WILL LOOK SO COOL LIKE 10000 CHADS AT ONCE!
At least how I thought...
The reality
Like what do you think? Everyone laughed at me? Like belittle me?
NO
NOTHING HAPPENED
NO REACTION
AT ALL
LIKE NO ONE CARED
NO ONE
NULL ZILCH ZERO
IM A FUCKING GHOST
ITS OVER

:lul: :lul: :lul: Idk what any of that means but
COLLEGE IS BRUTAL

Islam was basically the ancient incel rebellion

OH FUCK MAN I WILL BRUTALLY MOG THE ENTIRE COLLEGE TO HELL, FUCK WHAT A GENIUS, I WILL LOOK SO COOL LIKE 10000 CHADS AT ONCE! At least how I thought...
The reality
Like what do you think? Everyone laughed at me? Like belittle me?
NO
NOTHING HAPPENED
NO REACTION
AT ALL
LIKE NO ONE CARED
NO ONE
NULL ZILCH ZERO
IM A FUCKING GHOST
ITS OVER

This world is an empty place. Nobody will care about you. I nfact, people will try to avoid you, if possible.

You have pretty weird thoughts and ideas ngl or I didn't get it, you were supposed to look cool by bring a chair and desk? :waitwhat: :waitwhat: :waitwhat:

You have pretty weird thoughts and ideas ngl or I didn't get it, you were supposed to look cool by bring a chair and desk? :waitwhat: :waitwhat: :waitwhat:
Like I wante to disturb classes and wanted everyone to look at me, to give me some attention, but no one really cares

Like I wante to disturb classes and wanted everyone to look at me, to give me some attention, but no one really cares
Why would they give attention to a person bring a chair and table? :waitwhat: :waitwhat:

Too lazy to read

Why would they give attention to a person bring a chair and table? :waitwhat: :waitwhat:
idk man, maybe Im just too autistic and high inhib, thinking that it will do somehting XD

I was expecting an interesting and fun story, one in which I could perhaps insert myself. But this story is not understood at all. 2/10 for the effort though.

Look at what they did to my boy :feelsrope:

In this world those who are genetic trash are nothing. You'll pass through life like a fucking ghost and nobody will ever notice you or even try to understand u. It's a hellish nightmare we live in.
I was expecting an interesting and fun story, one in which I could perhaps insert myself. But this story is not understood at all. 2/10 for the effort though.
Same tbh

You gotta put the chair on your head and start squatting in the middle of the class. Bonus points if you do it without wearing a shirt.

They won't care about you.
Your plan could never work, unless if you're a Chad. :feelsbadman: