Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel My incel podcast episode

• Thread starter BummerDrummerOG
  • Start date
BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/incel/id1469915971

I hope I can statusmaxx, but I dont even think anyones messaged me through it. I did an episode though if you wanna look at it. It didn't have alot of blackpill debate or discussion but there were a few good ones, especially on what (IMO) the beta uprising will be and if it happens or not (Near the end tbh).

It's the latest one (#18). Register and Frail did it too. I think I'm the only one on there to (IMO IMO IMO IMO NOT PROMOTING VIOLENCE DONT WARN ME) Defend incel violence

what is ur epsidoe nubmer???

listening to it right now bro.

Can i listen it without Spotify account? I will liste to it later.

Lol at that female voice in the beginning, get rif of this shit.

Holy shit you sound frail, ngl, it's over over the microphone, I guess you could say.

only u?!!??!!?!!!
yeah only im on there but the podcast has other people like frail register serge is on there I think master might be on there?

low inhibs me. I could never do this. Nice work, OP

The host almost sounds like a foid but i guess he is using some kind of voice changer.

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/incel/id1469915971

I hope I can statusmaxx, but I dont even think anyones messaged me through it. I did an episode though if you wanna look at it. It didn't have alot of blackpill debate or discussion but there were a few good ones, especially on what (IMO) the beta uprising will be and if it happens or not (Near the end tbh).

It's the latest one (#18). Register and Frail did it too. I think I'm the only one on there to (IMO IMO IMO IMO NOT PROMOTING VIOLENCE DONT WARN ME) Defend incel violence
lold at not responding to her happy birthday

lold at not responding to her happy birthday
it was based because it wasn't even genuine, it was just something she said due to her social conditioning

Did they contact you or did you contact them?

Listening to now

This dumb bitch's vocal fry is unbearable

We need a Beta Uprising podcast.

And if you'e going to link this podcast, link anchor instead of itunes .

@LastGerman you need to get on that podcast and talk about the drivers licence pill

Ngl kinda funny how she had to define a bunch of terms like NEET or feels
@LastGerman you need to get on that podcast and talk about the drivers licence pill
he better not sperg out

I will not go to such podcast. I would most likely cry because of the driver licence pill.

I have been emasculated.

This might not be enough anymore. I have to go even further beyond.

I will not survive it.
if you dont go you will never get a drivers licence

damn didn’t even know this podcast existed, only matter of time before itunes shuts it down

Wait why did she say she browsed this site alot?

I will listen

even regi did it lol