Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My incel friend killed himself

inuyoshi said:
[font=arial, sans-serif]He is saying that he will not live without the woman he loves.

He was probably rejected once again[/font]

Do you know what happened?

inuyoshi said:
[font=arial, sans-serif]He is saying that he will not live without the woman he loves.

He was probably rejected once again[/font]

Do you know what he was talking about? I mean, who is it he was talking about?

AngelOfDisease said:
Do you know what he was talking about? I mean, who is it he was talking about?

[font=arial, sans-serif]No, I'm not sure.

He worked as a security guard and he had another co-worker woman. I believe it to be her, but I'm not sure[/font]

Crustaciouse said:
Women have no concern for ugly men's lives, our death is like the death of a fly to them.

The page has been deleted. Do you have any pics of him, OP? Everyone keeps saying he's attractive. Also, my condolences.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
The page has been deleted. Do you have any pics of him, OP? Everyone keeps saying he's attractive. Also, my condolences.

[font=arial, sans-serif]No, it's not deleted. You have to be logged in  facebook to see his profile.[/font]

I feel sorry for your loss my fellow incel. Unfortunately current society, affected by feminism and degeneracy, made it impossible for him to find a mate. I can sense what he had to go through. MGTOW cucks will probably say that it was not the risk for him to get a girlfriend.

Oh and btw, can you send us some pics of him?

inuyoshi said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:
[font=arial, sans-serif]No, it's not deleted. You have to be logged in facebook to see his profile.[/font]
That explains it, I opened it in an incognito tab.

Shiiiiiiii- he was definitely attractive. I can relate to his pain though...

"Today I leave here my goodbye
I lived a life full of ups and downs
But I'm already in time doing extra time to break this life a hug to everyone I love
Reason only one will not live without the woman I love"

I won't commit suicide because of it in the way he did, though. I'll start smoking cigarettes so I get lung cancer.

rest in peace sweet prince.

KilluminoidBR said:
Another BRACEL brother passes away.

Descanse em paz.

Shit, he was really a hue? This country is getting worse and worse as the days passes.

BRACELs unite