Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

my incel friend got a gf

Runt171

Runt171

Admiral
★★★★
My other friend was telling me about it since he speaks to him more now

Ive known this guy since I was a kid hes a few years older then me
We met on xbox through his friend

Its actually kind of crazy the chances of us meeting were they both only live an hour away from me

This guy has never had a gf before and Hes like 23 now
He has maybe a 3 or 4/10 face maybe even worse and Im just being kind
He has a big forehead and asymmetrical eyes
I think hes like 5’4/5 since Im a little bit taller then him he also has a small frame like me maybe even a bit smaller small hands and feet and wrists just like me
Same name as me too weirdly enough

Despite these traits he is somehow still bluepilled
Even though he knows about the heightpill because we were joking about how bad it has become that average height men feel the need to wear
shoe lifts to cope now and how women never shut tf up about how they hate short men

Its weird to imagine this guy with a gf even if chances are he is being used in some way
I hope not but we all know how it is
The girl is average looking maybe a bit below but I don’t think she looks bad she has a slim body too
Idk what she would want with a guy like him realistically

I don’t even know what she can use him for because he isnt well off or anything

Its actually kind of crazy the chances of us meeting were they both only live an hour away from me

I think hes like 5’4/5 since Im a little bit taller then him he also has a small frame like me maybe even a bit smaller small hands and feet and wrists just like me

Even though he knows about the heightpill because we were joking about how bad it has become that average height men feel the need to wear
shoe lifts to cope now and how women never shut tf up about how they hate short men

Its weird to imagine this guy with a gf even if chances are he is being used in some way
The girl is average looking maybe a bit below but I don’t think she looks bad she has a slim body too

NTpill deniers on suicide watch. (Even if he isnt well off he can still be easily used, nigga, wait until she finds someone better LOL.)

Last edited:

If someone's an incel for a long time and they ascend it always ends badly

NTpill deniers on suicide watch. (Even if he isnt well off he can still be easily used, nigga, wait until she finds someone better LOL.)
Yeah it wouldn’t surprise me I can gurantee thats whats happening here

My friend was really happy for him while telling me and then Im just sat here knowing exactly what Is going to happen

He said how they went on 2 dates before they got together so thats not a good sign

Say goodbye to your friend. He will forget you ever existed and his gf will be all he thinks about

Say goodbye to your friend. He will forget you ever existed and his gf will be all he thinks about
I dont even speak to him much anymore anyway
We occasionally all meet up as a group but apart from that I dont see him

why? what will you gain? toxic harmful satisfaction? release of built up spite?

youre stuck in hatred forever
So what ? Incels are born into hatred

why? what will you gain? toxic harmful satisfaction? release of built up spite?

youre stuck in hatred forever
I dont get anything from not hating, so why not spread some misery

Then sooner or later he gets fucked over and he comes back rushing to him.

Yeah it wouldn’t surprise me I can gurantee thats whats happening here

My friend was really happy for him while telling me and then Im just sat here knowing exactly what Is going to happen

He said how they went on 2 dates before they got together so thats not a good sign
With people like him, It will always be based on what he can do for her, not who he is or his character.

I dont get anything from not hating, so why not spread some misery
because youll generate a cycle of envious misery,who am i to tell you what to do tho, i dont know your circumstances and background

because youll generate a cycle of envious misery
It doesnt change if i try to be a good hearted person or not, either way i will stay a friendless incel that nobody likes

It doesnt change if i try to be a good hearted person or not, either way i will stay a friendless incel that nobody likes
i suppose

if u feel liberated/fulfilled at the end of ur expressions of hate, do as u wish.

well he's frieza so
E4A7DD66 781A 4AF7 9158 ED3627390236

Funny thing is he is actually fairly nt but because of the negative way people treat him for his appearance he thinks he has really bad social skills and keeps saying he has autism

Just be NT bro

Funny thing is he is actually fairly nt but because of the negative way people treat him for his appearance he thinks he has really bad social skills and keeps saying he has autism

Just be NT bro
NTpill once again is undefeated.