Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My incel friend/acquaintance did the university test with a woman instead of me

Vitarius

Vitarius

Catholicel
★★★
The test was in pairs and instead of him doing it with me, he did it with an autistic girl (who has a boyfriend, by the way). I talk to him regularly and have even walked outside the university with him while he barely interacts with this woman. And weeks before I asked if we were going to do the test together, he saw my messages and didn't respond.

I was forced to do the test with a person who didn't know anything about the content of the exam and I never talked to him before. I practically did this test alone and chances are my grade will be bad.

I feel so frustrated. Elementary school, high school, college... History always repeats to me. I try to do things differently, but it's useless.

mogs me for having a friend

he test was in pairs and instead of him doing it with me, he did it with an autistic girl (who has a boyfriend, by the way). I talk to him regularly and have even walked outside the university with him while he barely interacts with this woman. And weeks before I asked if we were going to do the test together, he saw my messages and didn't respond.

This is an orbiter.

Hes not your friend

You should trust nobody, not even other submales. they will be the first to throw you under the bus to get some crumbs

What's the point of having that kind of friend. A friend who treats me as if I were just another person.
I used to think I would abandon my incel/retard friends as soon as I found normal friends, but now having interacted with more Normies I could never imagine abandoning them. They not so much tho, they abandon me any chance they get

History always repeats to me
We're destined to repeat history: the good news? A world war is about to happen, and I'm going to try war crimemaxxing (in Minecraft).

Don't befriend bluepilled introverts for this reason, they tend to behave the same way as those querky girls

He's orbiting in that's girl solar pussy system

Simping is the greatest insult. Betraying your bro for a flappy meat wallet that doesn't even want you :feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

Just think, that nigga would choose the hole over you if the building was burning down and he could save only one person.

He wants a whiff of that pussy but he's too deluded to realise (if he's incel tier) that it will never happen. He's even jeopardising a good grade if you're cleverer than her.
He needs introducing to the black pill or alternatively a beat down. Or both.

I practically did this test alone and chances are my grade will be bad.
As expected, my grade is insufficient. I will have to do another exam to try to save my grade.

Relatable, that kind of shit is suifuel af.

Either you don't have friends, and you do the job with someone you don't know.

Either you have friends, they choose to do it without you, and you also end up with someone you don't know.

Fucking hell, orbiter for an autistic fool that has a bf

wheres my gun i will paint the wall behind me in a shiny red color

Ah yes, males throwing one another under the bus for a toilet… that’s probably the biggest thing I hate about being a male - we have no brotherhood.