Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My incel cousin is delusionmaxxed, like I was once

Blackpillapologist

Blackpillapologist

The chad of unattractiveness
★★★★
My cousin is 4 at best, 3.5 realistically. We [UWSL]were in the mall looking for hats, there was a mirror where you could check what the hat looks like on you, and when looking at the mirror he said "I look so Korean uwu". He literally meant kpop idols and wasn't even joking. [/UWSL]

He has recently hit puberty, and i am sure it's just his a[UWSL]dolescence. This is an age where people on one time think they are some sort of chad/Stacy and other time curse their looks. Only this can explain an incel tier currycel thinking he is as good looking as a kpop idol. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]When i was his age I myself was delusionmaxxed. Eventually [/UWSL][UWSL]you get shown your place and that hurts like hell. [/UWSL][UWSL]I feel really sad for what's about to happen to him, wish i could prevent it in any way. [/UWSL]

Back in my middle school days I too, used to think of myself as some giga chad (at that time I hadn't faced my first rejection). I was so deluded that when walking down the street i would imagine people turning their heads to see the stunningly good looking chad (me) :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Then i joined school choir, partly because it was filled with foids, males were very less. Majority of foids in curryland look like black pigs so i never approached them for even a hi and subsequently never got rejected, but in choir among like 20+ foids 2 were beautiful, and I had a crush on one of them. Her name was ramsha.
[UWSL] [/UWSL]
[UWSL]I tried befriending ramsha but she literally used to act deaf in front of me, start talking to her friends, or just get up and leave. Literally as if she is pissed off over something even tho we never even met before. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]And coincidentally or not, about that time I noticed it's not just ramsha, literally every single foid acted the same towards me. But they werent rude to other people at all. I felt like an outcast, like the hated one whom people don't even want to see around. [/UWSL]

As if that wasn't bad enough, i confided in someone that I have a crush on ramsha, and the word spread around in my class (thankfully, my class and choir were totally seperate entities so the word never reached ramsha). My entire class mocked me, throwing insults like "who do you even think you are to have a chance with ramsha" and "you look like a mutant freak go find a fellow mutant girl". (As someone born out of cousin marriage, I literally somewhat look like a mutant).

That's where when I realised how ugly i am, i am not even an average looking guy, let alone the chad i used to think i was. When the reality hits, its as painful as someone ripping open your body with a chainsaw. And this is what awaits young incels who think they are good looking or have a chance with someone.

As much as i wish this does not happen, something similar is what awaits my cousin. I have empathy for my fellow incel but i can't do anything :cryfeels::cryfeels:

I hope your cousin gets blackpilled before it's too late.

[UWSL]When i was his age I myself was delusionmaxxed. Eventually [/UWSL][UWSL]you get shown your place and that hurts like hell.[/UWSL]
This hits home. My mood would make a nosedive every time I saw myself and I would avoid my appearance like the plague. It still does, but I've already accepted my fate.

Majority of foids in curryland look like black pigs so i never approached them for even a hi
I'd call you a standardcel for this, but even the blackest of the black swines are Chad-only, so whatever.

You still can lmao tell him to heightmaxxxing asap

I'd call you a standardcel for this, but even the blackest of the black swines are Chad-only, so whatever.
Imo being standardcel is a good sheild against being accused of harassment, for 2 reasons.

a) You approach lesser number of foids.

b) Unlike men when a foid gets rejected, they takes out their anger on other men they consider ugly, which shows that it's safer to approach a Stacy than a Becky.

Imo being standardcel is a good sheild against being accused of harassment, for 2 reasons.

a) You approach lesser number of foids.

b) Unlike men when a foid gets rejected, they takes out their anger on other men they consider ugly, which shows that it's safer to approach a Stacy than a Becky.
Yeah. Despite being an incel, I raised my standards astronomically in order to account for the huge price of asking foids out, especially ones who are salty about Chad not settling down. Even if one magically approached me and displayed indicators of interest, I'd assume she's either temporarily deluded, or she wants to use me for something.

If it's going to be over for me, it might as well be over all the way instead of me wasting my time questioning whether there is some hope for me after all. :smonk:

My cousin is 4 at best, 3.5 realistically. We [UWSL]were in the mall looking for hats, there was a mirror where you could check what the hat looks like on you, and when looking at the mirror he said "I look so Korean uwu". He literally meant kpop idols and wasn't even joking. [/UWSL]

He has recently hit puberty, and i am sure it's just his a[UWSL]dolescence. This is an age where people on one time think they are some sort of chad/Stacy and other time curse their looks. Only this can explain an incel tier currycel thinking he is as good looking as a kpop idol. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]When i was his age I myself was delusionmaxxed. Eventually [/UWSL][UWSL]you get shown your place and that hurts like hell. [/UWSL][UWSL]I feel really sad for what's about to happen to him, wish i could prevent it in any way. [/UWSL]

Back in my middle school days I too, used to think of myself as some giga chad (at that time I hadn't faced my first rejection). I was so deluded that when walking down the street i would imagine people turning their heads to see the stunningly good looking chad (me) :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Then i joined school choir, partly because it was filled with foids, males were very less. Majority of foids in curryland look like black pigs so i never approached them for even a hi and subsequently never got rejected, but in choir among like 20+ foids 2 were beautiful, and I had a crush on one of them. Her name was ramsha.

[UWSL]I tried befriending ramsha but she literally used to act deaf in front of me, start talking to her friends, or just get up and leave. Literally as if she is pissed off over something even tho we never even met before. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]And coincidentally or not, about that time I noticed it's not just ramsha, literally every single foid acted the same towards me. But they werent rude to other people at all. I felt like an outcast, like the hated one whom people don't even want to see around. [/UWSL]

As if that wasn't bad enough, i confided in someone that I have a crush on ramsha, and the word spread around in my class (thankfully, my class and choir were totally seperate entities so the word never reached ramsha). My entire class mocked me, throwing insults like "who do you even think you are to have a chance with ramsha" and "you look like a mutant freak go find a fellow mutant girl". (As someone born out of cousin marriage, I literally somewhat look like a mutant).

That's where when I realised how ugly i am, i am not even an average looking guy, let alone the chad i used to think i was. When the reality hits, its as painful as someone ripping open your body with a chainsaw. And this is what awaits young incels who think they are good looking or have a chance with someone.

As much as i wish this does not happen, something similar is what awaits my cousin. I have empathy for my fellow incel but i can't do anything :cryfeels::cryfeels:
the thing with women getting up to not talk to u gave me insane ptsd, just lol