Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

my incel brother rejected a good looking family girl..

• Thread starter Deleted member 36516
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 36516

wish i was never born tbh
-
.... thinking he can get better after surgery.

hes a virgin at 25

Your brother is a fool. Its not like he would be tied with chains to her if he tried.

idiot he'll soon regret it. :feelsseriously:

she said marriage or nought

What an idiot.

you are treating topic creation like a chatroom

idiot he'll soon regret it. :feelsseriously:
he regrets every decision.
i have been praying to thou art in heaven for me to have a chance with that girl
perfect in every way
you are treating topic creation like a chatroom
im ranting and raving because im angry as hell.
i feel like setting my apartment on fire and dying

What do you mean with family girl?

Lol, okay than I got it right. I would not do a first degree cousin but anything further.

If he was even in the position to make a rejection, he may not really be incel. Either that or both he and the foid are still very young?

No ascension for Incels
Would have probably ended up getting cucked by chad and raising his kids and then later divorced raped to Mars and back

Only way to eacape this hell is looksmaxxing (surgerymaxxing)

No ascension for Incels
Would have probably ended up getting cucked by chad and raising his kids and then later divorced raped to Mars and back

Only way to eacape this hell is looksmaxxing (surgerymaxxing)
legit- this is key

Over for volcels.

Over for volcels.
its so over for me u have no idea. imagine being rejected by poverty girls. if you can go to a 3rd world country and pick up women ure a larp theory
Was going to call him an idiot but might be high IQ and not want to get divorce raped.
hes low iq and she couldnt do any of that. thats why he rejects her. he wants to go for a girl that will keeo him on a leash. he wants to be cucked. idiotcel. i go to bed dreaming about that women

He’s not an incel them dumbass

family girl? you guys practice inbreeding?

he regrets every decision.
i have been praying to thou art in heaven for me to have a chance with that girl
perfect in every way

im ranting and raving because im angry as hell.
i feel like setting my apartment on fire and dying
jesus that's the most painful feeling, the forbidden fruit you cannot get while someone else tosses it in the trash like a moldy apple

I had a friend in high school who would constantly abandon his girlfriend who everyone thought was super hot so that he could hang out with our friend group, what a fucking moron