Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting MY INCEL BROTHER ASCENDED

ReplaceMyJuice

ReplaceMyJuice

Looksmaxministrator
My 25-year old incel brother ascended

Guess what, he has a 17-year old JB gf now. They already kissed when she was 16 and he 24 (legal here)

Took her virginity and she took his. Not to mention,
[UWSL]she's[/UWSL] a hot becky

Brutal, what a mog..

Last edited:
Was he tall mental""""cel"""" by any chance ?

Guess what, he has a 17-year old JB gf now. They already kissed when she was 16 and he 24 (legal here)

Brutal, what a mog..
Just wait until you're mid twenties and lure a JB teen theory. Kudos to him though.

if he's tallfag like u not a surprise

Is this a larp

Cool story bro.

Attachments

• 1612158425641.webm
    3.7 MB
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

he should introduce you to his gf's girl friends, like a good brother would do

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Brutal, what a mog..

Bet your brother isnt ugly.

>17 year old
>JB

GrAYcel thread

Bet your brother isnt ugly.
Never had a chance for 25 years and lost all hope and then all of the sudden he hit the jackpot

He was suicidal like me

I'm so happy for him. Look at me dancing with joy.

85a305e1bde55071d5e60438da443bd1

Took her virginity
17-year old JB
hot becky
ColorlessWebbedClownanemonefish size restricted

damn thats crazy :dafuckfeels:

>17

Report him to the feds for getting laid instead of you, or blackmail his gf

I guess you were right. I'm slowly starting to believe in the JBA Theory.
Nahh don't. He looks like a cumskin, non asian features he has

it's too blatant to deny at this point. You gotta see those hapas in asia, they're fucking slayers with their mixed race halo

JBA theory has destroyed me :feelsbadman:

Haha he's still coping on that bullshit, he thinks niggers dont get laid despite getting cucked by mulattos on his own home turf

If OP's brother didn't have a spec of white in his gene, he would still be virgin, like many pure blood ricecels

Haha he's still coping on that bullshit, he thinks niggers dont get laid despite getting cucked by mulattos on his own home turf

If OP's brother didn't have a spec of white in his gene, he would still be virgin, like many pure blood ricecels
You wouldn't even think he has a spec of Asian in his gene

No one believes him when he says he's mixed race

Brutal, what a mog..
mogs me :cryfeels:

This reads like a larp from a gaycel

6' and hapa, but looks 100% white
JBW strikes again.
Young folk need to stop claiming incel. You're not an incel until you're in your late 20s, out of school, and have a career that doesn't lead to frequent interaction with new women.
The average age of virginity loss is rising across the board, being a 22 year old virgin isn't anything strange anymore, just a bit uncommon and will only become more common. See: Japan.

Risky business going after girls that age - easily impressed by normie shit like cars and some shitty apartment. Normal fags can ascend though. I saw a lot of that when I was 14-18 with girls my age going after mid 20's guys because they could afford to spoil them and take them out. When I was 16 a guy in my class who was a big time drug user got fucked out of his head and his 14YO girlfriend climbed on him and rode his cock then went crying to her parents. He got fucked over but nothing criminal was laid for lack of evidence but I told him he was going to get in trouble and he would make fun of me for being a virgin.

On the other hand your best bet with any kind of long term relationship is popping the girls cherry. Girls at the age of consent is about the only place you will find that these days and even that isn't certain. Even when I was at school in the early 00's a lot of girls had been with a dozen men before they were even 16. One girl I knew was sexually active from 12 and I think she may have bust the 100 mark by the time she was 18.

I feel like a pedo even talking about some of this shit now I'm an oldfag. :giga:

Happy for him, may we all ascend one day:feelsbadman:

Dont post shit like this

Ask him to bang her together

Man I wish I could fuck a 17 year old prime girl. Lucky basterd

6' and hapa, but looks 100% white
THEN HES NOT AN INCEL ASSHOLE,ARE YOU AS RETARDED AS YOUR BROTHER,IM GONNA KICK YOUR AND YOUR BROTHER GAY ASS WITH MY BARE HANDS ASSHOLE,GTF OUT OF MY FACE

SOMEONE BAN THIS MOTHERFUCKER FOR BRAG THIS SHIT