Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My impression of the Netherlands' biggest dating site (after failing to get a single match or like after months of using it)

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
Several months ago I joined Lexa.nl, at the time that I was more seriously swiping on it was also the time that I decided to post less here, I thought to myself "Maybe if I try to ignore all my negative emotions for a while I can focus on trying to find a toilet to love", well... Nothing. But I did learn quite a lot while reading every profile of a non-African toilet that I saw.

(1) The heightpill is bullshit.

The MOST commonly cited graph for the heightpill is from a dating app where toilets have to pay to filter out height and one that's known for its height filter. Among dating apps height filters are quite rare as a gratis feature. This isn't the case for dating sites, dating sites have had free height filters since the 1990's and they still have them, in fact it's kind of the norm.

A few weeks ago Tails shared this graph:

Screenshot 20221127 2118302

It is unsurprisingly indeed, especially since only 4% of men are shorter than the average toilet (don't get me wrong, I see toilets taller than me on a daily basis, but it's usually 1 a day or 2 a day, sometimes it's as few as 1 every fortnight). In fact, I will debunk the heightpill in more details when I'll finally make time for the "Refuting Tails" series later, but let me first share some videos:

View: https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMFxc6Tfb/

The height she prefers here is only 16 centimeters taller than her (She's from the Republic of China (AKA Taiwan) so she uses the metric system), the average height difference between men and toilets is around 14~16 cm. Generally speaking toilets go for average, we often read that the average dildo is much bigger than the average dick, but the only useable part is precisely the average dick, toilets generally prefer their male counterpart when it comes to sizes and measurements.

View: https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMFxvKCxw/

Having a big dick isn't a blessing, unless you go for fetishists. In fact, dick sizes and general heights are equivalent, as in having more centimeters than average is only a small advantage, but having less centimeters than average is a major disadvantage. Kind of.

On Lexa.nl everyone can filter everything, horoscopes, heights, highest attained level of education, income, interests, races, hair colours, eye colours, Etc.

So, what did I find?

Most toilets had a MAXIMUM length, that is if being tall was such a major advantage, why were so many toilets actively excluding men over a certain height? Less than 20% of Dutchmen born after around 1965 are shorter than 6 feet tall, yet I've seen plenty of toilets include maximum heights of 180 cm, 185 cm, 190 cm, and most commonly 195 cm. (Note that 20% of Dutchmen are taller than 190 cm).

Most toilets added their own heights and I found that most used either 10 or 15 centimeters taller as their minimum height, with 25 centimeters being commonly used as their maximum height difference. Around twice as many toilets had a minimum height with no maximum height than no minimum height with no maximum height.

The most common height filter I found was 175-195 cm (the middle 80% of Dutchmen, the shortest 10% and the tallest 10% were actively excluded).

The first time I saw a toilet mention a minimum height it was something along the lines of "If you're shorter than 180 cm don't message me", at first I was like "Aha! Heightpill confirmed!" But then I read her profile and found out that she was 181 cm herself, so she is willing to go for a man 1 cm shorter than her or the same height, just not one noticeably shorter.

One extremely short toilet (likely a dwarf), she was Indian, had a maximum length at 160 cm, but she was an extreme outlier and going for a man that short is as rare as going for a man taller than 210 cm (I cannot stress enough how rare short people are in the Netherlands).

But I noticed that there quite a lot of toilets who had their height filters made specifically to exclude me at my height because their maximum length was shorter than me and not a single toilet (including tall ones) had a minimum height taller than me. So several toilets were excluding me for my height, but none because I was too short.

These filters are important because toilets simply do not see the men that they've excluded from their preferences. You're swiping right on her, she's not even seeing your profile in her line up.

So unless you're in the bottom 4% of male heights IN YOUR COUNTRY it is not over for you (height-wise, it is still ovER but for different reasons), and if you're "too tall" you can always go for height fetishists and tall toilets.

(2) Those who have the least to offer demand the most.

I noticed that toilets with no education or low education have the highest demand for educated men, a toilet who did university can accept a man who did vocational college, but a toilet who did secondary school demands a Master's degree.

I came across one obese single mother with a body filled with tattoos who wrote down "I don't like men in suits" 5 freakin' times in her profile, in case it's not clear she doesn't like men in suits.

The fatter a toilet is, the lower the weight of her partner has to be.

Toilets also endlessly look for compatibility, nichemaxxing is probably the best strategy outside of looksmaxxing you can do to find a toilet. In fact, Stacy's are often on discount for men who fulfill niches, I've seen lots of ugly vegan men get top Stacy's because vegan men are so rare, but all the niches I like are all sausage fests.

(3) Everything is Tinder now, it's ovER.

My biggest issue with Lexa.nl is how it changed, I have quite a lot of foreign female friends because I can approach them on non-Tinder like dating sites, sure they friendzone me or it was only ever meant to be friendship, but at least I have interactions with females, not so much here.

The "Tinderfication" of the dating world is real, this is also true because the owner of this website is also the owner of Tinder, but since they struck gold with Tinder they turned all dating sites and dating apps into Tinder clones.

This model is the most blackpilled model and is almost the model that excludes most men and rewards all toilets.

An ugly Becky on a free dating site gets only a handful of messages a week because the Pareto principle dictates that most (bluepilled and redpilled) men go for Stacy, but because men are so thirsty due to no female interaction on Tinderfied dating apps even the ugliest toilet gets thousands of likes a day.

This model is a pure gynocracy with a limited Chadocracy.

TL;DR: Just be 15 cm taller than her bro, unless your face sucks.

Attachments

• 9b4138bce227b6090af47ed9e5a46a18.mp4
    1.9 MB
  • 170a255fd4030ee4e2749ff337281378.mp4
    1.9 MB
Several months ago I joined Lexa.nl, at the time that I was more seriously swiping on it was also the time that I decided to post less here, I thought to myself "Maybe if I try to ignore all my negative emotions for a while I can focus on trying to find a toilet to love", well... Nothing. But I did learn quite a lot while reading every profile of a non-African toilet that I saw.

(1) The heightpill is bullshit.

The MOST commonly cited graph for the heightpill is from a dating app where toilets have to pay to filter out height and one that's known for its height filter. Among dating apps height filters are quite rare as a gratis feature. This isn't the case for dating sites, dating sites have had free height filters since the 1990's and they still have them, in fact it's kind of the norm.

A few weeks ago Tails shared this graph:

View attachment 680483

It is unsurprisingly indeed, especially since only 4% of men are shorter than the average toilet (don't get me wrong, I see toilets taller than me on a daily basis, but it's usually 1 a day or 2 a day, sometimes it's as few as 1 every fortnight). In fact, I will debunk the heightpill in more details when I'll finally make time for the "Refuting Tails" series later, but let me first share some videos:

View: https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMFxc6Tfb/

The height she prefers here is only 16 centimeters taller than her (She's from the Republic of China (AKA Taiwan) so she uses the metric system), the average height difference between men and toilets is around 14~16 cm. Generally speaking toilets go for average, we often read that the average dildo is much bigger than the average dick, but the only useable part is precisely the average dick, toilets generally prefer their male counterpart when it comes to sizes and measurements.

View: https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMFxvKCxw/

Having a big dick isn't a blessing, unless you go for fetishists. In fact, dick sizes and general heights are equivalent, as in having more centimeters than average is only a small advantage, but having less centimeters than average is a major disadvantage. Kind of.

On Lexa.nl everyone can filter everything, horoscopes, heights, highest attained level of education, income, interests, races, hair colours, eye colours, Etc.

So, what did I find?

Most toilets had a MAXIMUM length, that is if being tall was such a major advantage, why were so many toilets actively excluding men over a certain height? Less than 20% of Dutchmen born after around 1965 are shorter than 6 feet tall, yet I've seen plenty of toilets include maximum heights of 180 cm, 185 cm, 190 cm, and most commonly 195 cm. (Note that 20% of Dutchmen are taller than 190 cm).

Most toilets added their own heights and I found that most used either 10 or 15 centimeters taller as their minimum height, with 25 centimeters being commonly used as their maximum height difference. Around twice as many toilets had a minimum height with no maximum height than no minimum height with no maximum height.

The most common height filter I found was 175-195 cm (the middle 80% of Dutchmen, the shortest 10% and the tallest 10% were actively excluded).

The first time I saw a toilet mention a minimum height it was something along the lines of "If you're shorter than 180 cm don't message me", at first I was like "Aha! Heightpill confirmed!" But then I read her profile and found out that she was 181 cm herself, so she is willing to go for a man 1 cm shorter than her or the same height, just not one noticeably shorter.

One extremely short toilet (likely a dwarf), she was Indian, had a maximum length at 160 cm, but she was an extreme outlier and going for a man that short is as rare as going for a man taller than 210 cm (I cannot stress enough how rare short people are in the Netherlands).

But I noticed that there quite a lot of toilets who had their height filters made specifically to exclude me at my height because their maximum length was shorter than me and not a single toilet (including tall ones) had a minimum height taller than me. So several toilets were excluding me for my height, but none because I was too short.

These filters are important because toilets simply do not see the men that they've excluded from their preferences. You're swiping right on her, she's not even seeing your profile in her line up.

So unless you're in the bottom 4% of male heights IN YOUR COUNTRY it is not over for you (height-wise, it is still ovER but for different reasons), and if you're "too tall" you can always go for height fetishists and tall toilets.

(2) Those who have the least to offer demand the most.

I noticed that toilets with no education or low education have the highest demand for educated men, a toilet who did university can accept a man who did vocational college, but a toilet who did secondary school demands a Master's degree.

I came across one obese single mother with a body filled with tattoos who wrote down "I don't like men in suits" 5 freakin' times in her profile, in case it's not clear she doesn't like men in suits.

The fatter a toilet is, the lower the weight of her partner has to be.

Toilets also endlessly look for compatibility, nichemaxxing is probably the best strategy outside of looksmaxxing you can do to find a toilet. In fact, Stacy's are often on discount for men who fulfill niches, I've seen lots of ugly vegan men get top Stacy's because vegan men are so rare, but all the niches I like are all sausage fests.

(3) Everything is Tinder now, it's ovER.

My biggest issue with Lexa.nl is how it changed, I have quite a lot of foreign female friends because I can approach them on non-Tinder like dating sites, sure they friendzone me or it was only ever meant to be friendship, but at least I have interactions with females, not so much here.

The "Tinderfication" of the dating world is real, this is also true because the owner of this website is also the owner of Tinder, but since they struck gold with Tinder they turned all dating sites and dating apps into Tinder clones.

This model is the most blackpilled model and is almost the model that excludes most men and rewards all toilets.

An ugly Becky on a free dating site gets only a handful of messages a week because the Pareto principle dictates that most (bluepilled and redpilled) men go for Stacy, but because men are so thirsty due to no female interaction on Tinderfied dating apps even the ugliest toilet gets thousands of likes a day.

This model is a pure gynocracy with a limited Chadocracy.

TL;DR: Just be 15 cm taller than her bro, unless your face sucks.

Saw a gook, didn’t read

She looks rapeable

Did you get any matches or not? :feelssus:

I highly doubt there were as many as foids with a "maximum" height that wasn't below 6'6, or something; at least not more than the amount of foids actively soughting out taller men, considering the height halo and such. :feelsUgh:

@Zer0/∞

What you talk about with such Beckies and even below having such standards is not very surprising; simply the state of hypergamy, foid privilege, and the cucks and Chads enabling them all the way... :society:

Quite evident; simply the state of modern hypergamy and foid privilege, allowing even the LTBs and subhuman-tier foids to get with their local MTN or desperate LTN, and increasing the disadvantage and subsequent discrimination and negative treatment towards sub 5 male, all the while whining about the "patriarchy" or some sort of nonexistent oppression... :feelsclown:

Only policies reducing these foid standards by targeting hypergamous behaviour and moral degeneracy can ease it; that, or a massive imbalance in the gender ratio that currently enables MTBs to easily be able to go for Chadlites and get them. :feelshehe:

>heightpill is bullshit
>just be 15 cm taller than her bro
The average height gap between men and women is 15 cm, he’s saying most women do settle for a man around their height match.

the devs that make these apps have no volume control should be executed alongside their families

she looks like she has a birthday cake on her face

so much fake up. man