Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News My Ignore list

I don't ignore anyone

Currently i have no one on my ignore list, I've considered adding Sneir on it but his rants make me laugh tbh.

I thought you said you put all currys on ignore

Kinda based, Khanivore is an infiltrator, Intellau is annoying, Mysoginisz Curry is annoying, the other one is a tallfag with female friends

@Made in Heaven was a sandnigger who larped as being white right?
He tried to make this weird persona of him being sand, but said that sands are white by showing arabs with white skin. He was basically a white supremacist but engaged in mental gymnastics to suggest that arabs wouldn't be seen as inferior for some reason. Either way, what he believed was incredibly contradictory.

He tried to make this weird persona of him being sand, but said that sands are white by showing arabs with white skin. He was basically a white supremacist but engaged in mental gymnastics to suggest that arabs wouldn't be seen as inferior for some reason. Either way, what he believed was incredibly contradictory.
yeah I can tell he's retarded

He tried to make this weird persona of him being sand
I am Iraqi-Turkmen but I am indeed white. I have pink skin and red beard and pontic phenotype.
said that sands are white
Never said that.
by showing arabs with white skin.
Arabs with white skin are indeed white, assuming they have european-looking phenotypes.
He was basically a white supremacist
everyone is.
but engaged in mental gymnastics to suggest that arabs wouldn't be seen as inferior for some reason.
Arabs are less inferior when compared to Africans, Asians, and Indians.
Either way, what he believed was incredibly contradictory.
Nope, you just dont understand anything

That annoying ass Clown guy

Screenshot 2023 01 13 220554

hitting ignore button is such a foid trait

Ignoring someone shows you're sensetive and you got mad online
This tbh. On .is of all places too lol. Ignore function should be removed because you still see their post.

I am Iraqi-Turkmen but I am indeed white. I have pink skin and red beard and pontic phenotype.

Never said that.

Arabs with white skin are indeed white, assuming they have european-looking phenotypes.

everyone is.

Arabs are less inferior when compared to Africans, Asians, and Indians.

Nope, you just dont understand anything
You have the biggest inferiority complex on this forum