Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News My Ignore list

wereq

wereq

Defeated by Fate | Contra Mundi Enemy of the World
★★★★★

why @IncelKing ?

Here's my ignore list.

damn u have the og curry @Misogynist Curry 卐 too damn

why @Intellau_Celistic ? he's wholesome

my ignore list long af :forcedsmile:

why @Intellau_Celistic ? he's wholesome
wholesome big chungus @Intellau_Celistic i love waking up to a dozen alerts from him quoting random shit I posted a year ago on random threads

wholesome big chungus @Intellau_Celistic i love waking up to a dozen alerts from him quoting random shit I posted a year ago on random threads

HOW DARE YOU IGNORE INTELLAU YOU VILE BRUTE

What's wrong with 1,2,5
I've had quite some beef with BlkPillPress, mainly that he said that I deserved to be accussed for harassment when I approached two girls in middle school despite not doing anything (I could have been expelled, but thankfully I was found innocent as there was no proof).
Another one is that we dissagree on what Black Pill is. He's more redpilled than blackpilled, in anything, and basically told me to "just move to a 3rd world hellhole if you're stuggling, it's your fault inkwell". He also somehow believes that love isn't real, despite the fact that this statement can be refuted by understanding that love is real, but not for incels.

Lycan is an animal abuser.

Trying to ascend is a massive Islam coper and I can't stand him. I've considered ignoring all islam copers, but they really haven't said anything nearly as stupid as trying to ascend.

I think I'm on his blocklist because he has half the forum on ignore for shitposting
Yeah, that one too. I'm all for ignoring users that you find downright annoying, but if you're ignoring like half the forum, the problem might be you. Strangely though, he never had me on ignore or block, as he sent me messages up until he was banned.
never knew he liked Islam, I seen him more known for saying JBB is real
Yeah, he talks about how muslim countries are supposedly safer than European countries and basically thanks islam for it.

based, i wish i can kill lycan
I still don't understand how he wasn't banned. Edmund Kemper got banned and one of the reasons why is that he basically made a thread justifying animal abuse.

Why @Khanivore? They seemed cool from our brief talk.

why @IncelKing ?

Lol he makes water is wet, low effort, low iq threads and thinks he’s in any position to call someone else a retard when he is the biggest retard himself

I’m adding him to my blocklist right now, he adds no value to this forum, he could stop using this forum right now and I wouldn’t even notice his absence, my enjoyment of this forum has nothing to do with his presence, he might as well not exist

Why @Khanivore? They seemed cool from our brief talk.
Ded srs? He's a retard and a complete troll. Plus bluepilled. Tells us to work hard instead of LDARing.

Ded srs? He's a retard and a complete troll. Plus bluepilled. Tells us to work hard instead of LDARing.
Oh.

I don't stick around, my interactions with people are basically all I see. Maybe a few posts I read and forget about.

I can get if he upsets you though, sometimes people have different tastes for who they do/don't like

Unignore me, you nigger. Now. Do it, Anakin!

Oh boy, oh boy... Do you have any shame? Every day you post absolutely copycat bullshit like OOOHHHHH MY LIFE IS BAD

Yeah, everyone got bad life here, so why are you crying and crying and crying and crying, nothing more? Man, this is ridiculous

although - fine, methinks, whatever

You're russian?
Yeah

and sorry in advance - my level of discussion is not something most locals are suited for.. so it can be quite offensive at times

Sorry for that. Now lets beat Wrecker to death for his.. unreasonability!

Unignore me, you nigger. Now. Do it, Anakin!

Oh boy, oh boy... Do you have any shame? Every day you post absolutely copycat bullshit like OOOHHHHH MY LIFE IS BAD

Yeah, everyone got bad life here, so why are you crying and crying and crying and crying, nothing more? Man, this is ridiculous

although - fine, methinks, whatever
People really take all shit to heart? Grow a pair, @wereq

Ignoring someone shows you're sensetive and you got mad online

Yeah

and sorry in advance - my level of discussion is not something most locals are suited for.. so it can be quite offensive at times

Sorry for that. Now lets beat Wrecker to death for his.. unreasonability!
Hey, I don't mind. Do have a question though! What do you eat there? Generic drink is vodka, but is there any unique russian cusine? I've never heard of one and it drives me mad! Something has to exist.

Hey, I don't mind. Do have a question though! What do you eat there? Generic drink is vodka, but is there any unique russian cusine? I've never heard of one and it drives me mad! Something has to exist.
We got many over many unique food here, i assure you. Search for pelmeni, borsch, ukha, hmmmm.. drinks - kvas

We got many over many unique food here, i assure you. Search for pelmeni, borsch, ukha, hmmmm.. drinks - kvas
I am so cooking pelmeni at some point. I love dumplings!!

Thanks for sharing some nice foods with me! I'm hungry now unfortunately. :(

only this dude who I forgot
17088816 F0A4 4CFB A9A0 BCF6D23B33EB

Lol he makes water is wet, low effort, low iq threads and thinks he’s in any position to call someone else a retard when he is the biggest retard himself

I’m adding him to my blocklist right now, he adds no value to this forum, he could stop using this forum right now and I wouldn’t even notice his absence, my enjoyment of this forum has nothing to do with his presence, he might as well not exist
:feelsokman:

I am only ignoring @Khanivore ( in roblox )

He makes good threads
He sticks out like a sore thumb, most indians on this forum do. They just don't fit in with the culture and the typing style

He sticks out like a sore thumb, most indians on this forum do. They just don't fit in with the culture and the typing style
Fr fr no cap nigga on god cuh trippin no shit

Twitter foid level of thin skin.