Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My ideal vision of a perfect society (updated)

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
I previously made a post here about my visions for a perfect society. Since that post my opinions have shifted to an extent. I understand this is going to be an extremely unpopular opinion here but I believe sexuality is truly the root of all men's greatest flaws. It's men's sexual attraction to women that leads them to sexually compete and hurt each other. It's men's sexual attraction to women that makes them mouth frothing slaves.

Sexual attraction is a form of biological chains. They constrict us and remove our potential to be happy.

Now I'm not suggesting faggotry or anything or the like. Instead I'm simply suggesting that in this perfect fantasy utopia our brains be genetically altered to be free of sexual desire. This is important because it leads into my next point

Women must be removed completely in this utopia

Women are inherently parasitic and cancerous. By their very nature they are narcissistic, manipulate, stupid, cruel and entirely selfish. An absolute net negative on humanity. I cannot honestly say I'd be most happy living in any world that contains women. Even if they were all locked up and made to be completely submissive to men their existence would inevitably be a plague on men.

Either they'd lead men to sexually compete and inevitably a gynocentric social would form; or if we were all asexual women would do nothing more to annoy as is in their inherit nature.

The only way for true happiness to prevail imo would be a world without women. Hopefully this would be achieved via artificial wombs.

So basically AI Waifu-bots & artificial wombs

LETS GO

So basically AI Waifu-bots & artificial wombs

LETS GO
I'm m worried that men having sexual attraction would still lead to sexual competition and thus men putting each other down. Maybe in this utopia men's desire to sexually compete could be removed while retaining the attraction to females.

Also I think that in this utopia all men would have access to a drug that ensures they can constantly be happy without being cucked by their brains and the effects of the hedonic treadmill.

How would the reproductive instinct be replaced? Sexbots? Of course, I misread, 1984.
Artificial wombs

Artificial wombs
Yeah, I meant to refer to the sexual instinct, horniness. You proposed a mix between 1984 (prohibition of mechanical sex) and the drug taken in Brave New World books

Yeah, I meant to refer to the sexual instinct, horniness. You proposed a mix between 1984 (prohibition of mechanical sex) and the drug taken in Brave New World books
I wasn't aware. I haven't read either. Are they any good?

I can see you were inspired by the supreme gentleman, excellent thread

we must all appreciate the wisdom of the saints

Really, semi-fantasy, because this applied format is '(im)possible', because we know life in the same way that we know part of the instincts, and one of them that drives life itself is the WILL TO PROCREATE. Certainly, a revolution to change this would basically be adhering to transhumanism, but even entering into this would be a war of concepts that would involve society, the justice system itself, idiotic agendas, in short... very complex.

I previously made a post here about my visions for a perfect society. Since that post my opinions have shifted to an extent. I understand this is going to be an extremely unpopular opinion here but I believe sexuality is truly the root of all men's greatest flaws. It's men's sexual attraction to women that leads them to sexually compete and hurt each other. It's men's sexual attraction to women that makes them mouth frothing slaves.

Sexual attraction is a form of biological chains. They constrict us and remove our potential to be happy.

Now I'm not suggesting faggotry or anything or the like. Instead I'm simply suggesting that in this perfect fantasy utopia our brains be genetically altered to be free of sexual desire. This is important because it leads into my next point

Women are inherently parasitic and cancerous. By their very nature they are narcissistic, manipulate, stupid, cruel and entirely selfish. An absolute net negative on humanity. I cannot honestly say I'd be most happy living in any world that contains women. Even if they were all locked up and made to be completely submissive to men their existence would inevitably be a plague on men.

Either they'd lead men to sexually compete and inevitably a gynocentric social would form; or if we were all asexual women would do nothing more to annoy as is in their inherit nature.

The only way for true happiness to prevail imo would be a world without women. Hopefully this would be achieved via artificial wombs.
YES! You are on my wavelength now, comrade! In our perfect future:

-Women will not exist

-Men will be genetically or surgically altered at birth to remove the parts of our brain that make us vulnerable to sexuality

-New men will be grown in artificial uteri, which will, when perfected, be a much preferable alternative to the current generation of uteri. It will be easier to inspect fetuses for problems and treat them. They will not be dependent upon the health of the woman to ensure the health of the child either.

Last edited:
-Men will be genetically or surgically altered at birth to remove the parts of our brain that make us vulnerable to sexuality
Really, semi-fantasy, because this applied format is '(im)possible', because we know life in the same way that we know part of the instincts, and one of them that drives life itself is the WILL TO PROCREATE. Certainly, a revolution to change this would basically be adhering to transhumanism, but even entering into this would be a war of concepts that would involve society, the justice system itself, idiotic agendas, in short... very complex.

Just kill the simps and faggots who can't accept a world of pure masculinity with zero degeneracy.

In all fairness I've been writing everything he just said for much longer.
yea writing about it since 1984 is at least 4 decades jfl

We must not forget to thank the great prophet, Eric Blaire. He foresaw our glorious revolution
yea but he was kind of a wuss about it

typical britcuck

I will read this when the time comes, but the title is interesting. It’s 1;54 am

YES! You are on my wavelength now, comrade! In our perfect future:

-Women will not exist

-New men will be grown in artificial uteri, which will, when perfected, be a much preferable alternative to the current generation of uteri. It will be easier to inspect fetuses for problems and treat them. They will not be dependent upon the health of the woman to ensure the health of the child either.
:bigbrain: