Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My ideal society to fix inceldom

• Thread starter Abu Incel Al Cubani
  • Start date
A

Abu Incel Al Cubani

Greycel
All the basic necessities would be provided for you: food, water, a plot of land with a home, electricity and internet. All would be manufactured and distributed by machines.

Males will be the only gender with human rights; Foids would be treated as chattel.

All household tasks will be done by machines and all humans would be grown in artificial wombs which relegates foids to sexual objects for our pleasure.

Foids after being born will undergo an operation to remove their uterus while they are young to prevent natural pregnancies. They will then be genetically engineered to grow fast and achieve puberty in a few years.

Meanwhile they will be taught to be subservient, how to give great sex and that appeasing males is the highest honor they can aspire to.

After reaching sexual maturity they will then be selected by a man who takes a fancy to her; just like how pets are adopted today. If a man desires a foid that was already picked, let's say that he saw her in the street, they can request that she be cloned.

A man can have as much sex as he wants and can give away the foid back to the selection agency at any time. She will then go back into the selection pool. If nobody takes a fancy to her and she ages past 60 years old, she will then be humanely euthanized.

Easier solution, just abolish the feminist movement and criminalize polygamy.

In a boomer like society with traditional biblical morals, your odds would be multiple magnitudes greater.
Do you know what a truecel even is? It means I’m so ugly that I would be fucked in every societal composition.

Sorry I understand, I was just coping by imagining it possible.
At least you tried brocel. Even the thought counts for something I guess.