Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel My Idea for a Halloween Prank

NEETcel2023

NEETcel2023

Officer
★★★★★
I imagine filling bottles with urine. Not just any but after eating fish, broccoli, and meat the night before plus really salty food and alcohol to get somewhat dehydrated. Then, in the morning, after awakening from a long LDAR, pissing in bottles. Then let the bottle sit for a year to spoil and turn rancid.

Then on Halloween night, I spray people on a college campus getting them absolutely drenched in rancid urine.

Absolutely ruin the Halloween for Chads, Stacys, and NT Sex Havers!!!

Not in college as I am a wizardcel and never in AmERica anymore but that's an idea to really have fun ruining things for people who nevER had anything really go wrong with their fun, sex, and exiting lives!

They won't mog my Halloween if they're drenched in rancid urine and can't have fun!

List of Things:

Squirt guns
Empty bottles

Binge meal plan:
Drinking a bottle of wine in a night. Easy for LDAR Drunkcels
Bacon, Salmon, Beef (Hamburgers or Steak)
French fries
A few rounds of Ramen
Broccoli

Best binge at 8pm then not awaken after crashing until awakening at 8am-10am

Dehydration makes the urine darker and more concentrated. This enhances how rancid it becomes when it really spoils.

One year it will be absolutely atrocious and tERrible.

Exposure to SummER heat and sunlight will enhance how rancid it becomes.

Very based i will be doing something similar this halloween

Food doesnt impact the smell of your urine too much, so there is no need to eat all that stuff

Food doesnt impact the smell of your urine too much, so there is no need to eat all that stuff
It does because I've tested it by peeing in bottles. Certain foods do add a smell to it.

Meat, Fish, and Broccoli are the most significant. Bacon adds a sweet meat type smell, chicken adds a chicken smell, and beef adds a beef smell. One reason scientifically is probably because meat contains nitrogen and it gets proceesed then the nitrogen is excreted from the body in urine.

Sometimes having a lot of maple syrup adds a sweet smell.

Add raw eggs and at least a months of time to you're piss bottles for the most toxic of fun!