Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My Idea For A Eugenics Program.

StoicNihilist

StoicNihilist

"You'll do this again, time is a flat circle..."
-
A eugenics program I've been thinking about is optional and compensated sterilization payed for by the government.

"If you are a woman or man unfit for parenthood, we will pay you $5,000-$10,000 to be sterilized."

Whether or not you'll be accepted and how much money you'll get will be determined through intensive screening. Included in that screening process will be looking into your family history. To look for genetic predispositions towards addiction, violence, mental illness, ect.

That one time fee of $5,000-$10,000 is nothing compared to the cost, trouble, and burden of dealing with a generation of abused, beaten, and neglected children. Children whose moms drank or did drugs while she was pregnant with them, and will live on disability or in a nursing home/mental institution for life. Abused children who will probably wind up in prison and become drug addicts and alcoholics. Joining gangs, and living a life of violence.

Such an immense burden would be lifted if we gave genetically or mentally unfit people incentive to sterilize themselves. This would be such a simple, yet effective and humane solution for many of societies problems. It is eugenics without tragedy or bloodshed. Genetically inferior people would simply start to evaporate from the gene pool over the course of a few generations.

Fuck. I would do it and take that money. I made a vow to never have children anyways, I wouldn't want any offspring of mine to live the life I've had.

Last edited:
This is bad news for the tax payers.

This is bad news for the tax payers.

Bad news? This would be fucking amazing news. Do you have any idea how much its costing us to keep violent deranged criminals in prison? Do you know how much it costs to keep a severely mentally disturbed person in a mental institution? Or to have them live on disability and welfare checks for life? How much it costs to keep abandoned dumpster babies in state custody? It would save hundreds of billions.

This eugenics program would solve most of that in just a few generations. Completely humanely.

Bad news? This would be fucking amazing news. Do you have any idea how much its costing us to keep violent deranged criminals in prison? Do you know how much it costs to keep a severely mentally disturbed person in a mental institution? Or to have them live on disability and welfare checks for life? How much it costs to keep abandoned dumpster babies in state custody? It would save hundreds of billions.

This eugenics program would solve most of that in just a few generations. Completely humanely.

Oh, I’m definitely for the idea. It sounds like a solid plan, as well as a solution to the crisis, I’m assuming this isn’t a company that’s funding the idea?

Bad news for fuckmaxxing refugees

Oh, I’m definitely for the idea. It sounds like a solid plan, as well as a solution to the crisis, I’m assuming this isn’t a company that’s funding the idea?

Yeah, it would be tax funded. But it would be money well spent.