Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "My husband is what you'd call a Chad."

• Thread starter Deleted member 1042
  • Start date
Deleted member 1042

Deleted member 1042

-
This is a response someone made to one of my old post on this site (linked on another forum):

Yes, it`s over, your looksmatch idiocy that is. People tend to go for people they`re mentally compatibile with, only shallow and sociopathic give a rats ass about their SO`s outside if they`re matched in personalities and passions.

I mean, honestly, why should I be saddled with some asshole I have no interest in but apparently he looks on my level on some particular scale you made up, what we both wish for be damned since it will make you somehow feel better about the world... My husband is easily 9/10 by your own books, strong jaw, kind, patient eyes, lush, long hair and well built and tall to top it off, a Chad if you would. Also faithful and loving as any man could ever be. Funny thing, i never actually thought of him in physical terms till you dum fucks provoked me to do so. He was always my honey who plays vidya with me and watches crappy horrors and delights in my cooking and... you catched my drift by now, I hope?

Also to drive it home even further, I`m flat as fuck and small of frame, my only redeeming feature is my face(ironic for a transgirl) and oh yes I am trans and he knew about it since something like half the year into our relationship. Hear that crashing sounds? It`s made by your creed breaking down like an old tissue paper in the rain...

They are a walking meme. To summarize:
  1. "Muh husband is what you incels call Chad."
  2. "Something something personality."
  3. "We are looksmatch."
  4. "But I'm flat and small frame with only a good face."
  5. "Also I'm tranny."

Chad here, looks really don’t matter. Sure there are some shallow people out there who think looks are everything but anyone worth your time isn’t concerned with how you look. I can relate to the feeling of loneliness and it may seem hard but try not to worry about these feelings. Instead find things to be passionate about. If you’re a nerd, be nerdy, if you’re into anime go to conventions, if you like helping people then volunteer at a food bank. It’s more important to like who you are as a person, there is something worse than being lonely and that’s being a relationship with someone who you have nothing in common with.

Look br0 my best advice I can give you is just b urself it's easy

That thing just proved the blackpill, his husband had to settle for a trap cause the dating scene is so brutal for men these days.

I'm tranny.
DD4AFEAF DE3D 43BD A24C D05F7505761F

That thing just proved the blackpill, his husband had to settle for a trap cause the dating game is so brutal for men these days.
Exactly. These are the types of people calling us out on self awareness. They are walking memes.

Normies are like that. First denying lookism but then drop facepill

Exactly. These are the types of people calling us out on self awareness. They are walking memes.

He would likely be an incel if he hadn't decided to Trannymaxx, so his own existence proves the blackpill too. They fight so hard against the blackpill but their lives are the embodiment of it.

Lmaoooo as if a 9/10 chad would go for a tranny when he can have prime stacy pussy jfl someone's lying hard here

What fucking kind of chad has to resort to trannys