Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My husband is leaving me because of my sexual past before we met

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/1g59tas/my_husband_is_leaving_me_because_of_my_sexual/

Today is our 7th anniversary. Our daughter will be 2 soon. Today he told me that there is no path forward for us unless I can admit that sleeping with other people before we met was morally wrong. I dont believe it was morally wrong but i dont know if im being too stubborn. Should i just tell him what he wants to hear so our family can stay together?

Ive told him that that part of my life is completely behind me, I’ve completely moved on and that he is the only one i want for the rest of my life. But this isnt enough to mitigate the hurt he feels. He needs me to share the same religious beliefs on this as him and i just dont, part of me wishes i did. He wasn’t religious when we met and while he showed some discomfort with my past when we first started dating i though we had moved past it.

Good riddance :feelshaha:

she can't even lie to him to save his dignity? i guess its good that he knows her true colors, females are truly evil.

Married man with a backbone? That's rarer than Mewtwo.

Daughter will have the same fate and the cock carousel continues from one gen to another.

This short post alone reveals so much about foid's disgusting nature:

-She can't understand what is wrong with being a whore to save her life jfl. To save her marriage, to be precise

-She calls his husband's natural disdain towards whores a "religious belief", in order to paint a sane man as a psycho, and herself as a victim of one.

-She doesn't say "he doesn't like the fact that I fucked a lot of dudes and was a whore and fucked up badly", or even simply "my past mistakes", she says "my past" instead, as if it was something completely separate from her, to avoid responsibility. Foid's usual complete inability to be responsible for their retarded choices.

-Her life revolves around her daughter, not her husband or her husband and her daughter, no, just her daughter. He's here to support and provide, to be used as a tool for these two foids (you can predict the daughter's future by looking at the mother, nuff said)

-She can't make a family life decision by herself and instead asks retards on reddit what she should do with her husband and daughter. Usual foid retardation.

This short post alone reveals so much about foid's disgusting nature:

-She can't understand what is wrong with being a whore to save her life jfl. To save her marriage, to be precise

-She calls his husband's natural disdain towards whores a "religious belief", in order to paint a sane man as a psycho, and herself as a victim of one.

-She doesn't say "he doesn't like the fact that I fucked a lot of dudes and was a whore and fucked up badly", or even simply "my past mistakes", she says "my past" instead, as if it was something completely separate from her, to avoid responsibility. Foid's usual complete inability to be responsible for their retarded choices.

-Her life revolves around her daughter, not her husband or her husband and her daughter, no, just her daughter. He's here to support and provide, to be used as a tool for these two foids (you can predict the daughter's future by looking at the mother, nuff said)

-She can't make a family life decision by herself and instead asks retards on reddit what she should do with her husband and daughter. Usual foid retardation.
based