Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My human birther is grooming me to betabuxx for her

Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those m
-
I have come to the conclusion that after all the mental torture she put on me to study from elementary school onwards till now in college...

SHE HAS BEEN GROOMING ME TO BETABUXX FOR HER UNTIL SHE DIES.

My whole life was a big fucking grooming project. All those times she hit me as a child, screamed at me and compared erroneously to other normies my age (even now except the beating part) was just a way to vent her anger at a convenient target, ME. (i.e I am her emotional tampon and slave)

And she discourages me from dating in college to "focus" on my studies which is basically saying BE MY SLAVE, DONT FUCK OTHER FOIDS.

Guys I need solid advice to deal with a maniacal, narcissistic human birther.

Last edited:
It's a bit strange because typically it's not difficult for women to find men to provide for them.

Why raise someone from birth to do it when really they can go online and find someone before the end of the day?

It's a bit strange because typically it's not difficult for women to find men to provide for them.

Why raise someone from birth to do it when really they can go online and find someone before the end of the day?
She sees me as an extension of my dad which she can manipulate, I am a khhv ricecel fyi

@Lv99_BixNood @subzero @NorthernWind @CurryLMAO @starcrapoo

I'm in a similar situation. I pay rent to my mother and she obviously wants someone to take care of her when she will be old. My sister has a family so I'm the only one candidate.
I rented my own flat for a few years, it changed nothing for me.

As much as I resent by mother, she is the only person who calls sometimes to ask how I am doing
So I can't really hate her tbh

Sounds like a regular single mom

human birther, i'm adding that to my vocabulary

I think some mothers want their incel sons to betabux for them. They just see us as genetic deadends, so they try to get what they can from us.

I have come to the conclusion that after all the mental torture she put on me to study from elementary school onwards till now in college...

My whole life was a big fucking grooming project. All those times she hit me as a child, screamed at me and compared erroneously to other normies my age (even now except the beating part) was just a way to vent her anger at a convenient target, ME. (i.e I am her emotional tampon and slave)

And she discourages me from dating in college to "focus" on my studies which is basically saying BE MY SLAVE, DONT FUCK OTHER FOIDS.

I can relate fellow curry. My advice would be, try to egetat yourself everything you can to be independent. Train your willpower (gym,meditation,routine,diet) and slowly learn to stand your ground as you gain leverage. These curry parents are evil fucking psycho scum and you have to stand your ground. Mine tried to force me to marry my cousin, nasty sand nigger brainwashed. retard. I eventually grew balls and told him to fuck off. you need to learn to do the same as you gain leverage and indeoendce. Also never tell these fuckers your future salary, I did and paid a pricem

As much as I resent by mother, she is the only person who calls sometimes to ask how I am doing
So I can't really hate her tbh
she is literally responsible for you being incel. Jfl at loving her.

I can relate fellow curry. My advice would be, try to egetat yourself everything you can to be independent. Train your willpower (gym,meditation,routine,diet) and slowly learn to stand your ground as you gain leverage. These curry parents are evil fucking psycho scum and you have to stand your ground. Mine tried to force me to marry my cousin, nasty sand nigger brainwashed. retard. I eventually grew balls and told him to fuck off. you need to learn to do the same as you gain leverage and indeoendce. Also never tell these fuckers your future salary, I did and paid a pricem
I actually am a khhv ricecel and I know you're a curry. Thanks for the advice, it's all centered around liberating oneself to become more independent, exactly what I need. :feelsBox:

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: in india your parents literally give birth and raise you to beta bux for them lmao its not uncommon to find parents literally taking a % of salary from their 25-30 year old 'kids'. Hell its even worse in lower middle class subhuman family like mine where they dont value education at all since my parents aint funding my higher education (funding your child's education is expected if you're going to leech from them when they become adults) i have literally no reason to keep them and let them take money from me