Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel My hope of ascending might lie in the pudgy hands of obese working class women

Kamanbert

Kamanbert

Stinky inkie wiz. Wants to ascend with fat gril ♡.
★★★★
I moved to a more working-class neighborhood not long ago and most of the white girls doing prole jobs here are so much nicer than bitches ongoing education or working at office jobs. They're always FAT AS HELL too but the more my inceldom goes on the more i'm starting to overlook this. I think i already don't care at all. I've been daydreaming about girlfriends/wives since i'm a kid and they were never ever fat in my imagination but it changed. :feelsEhh:

I must work on myself - mostly mentally - and start doing some moves or it will be ogre :feelswhat:

Interesting. How old are you?

Interesting. How old are you?
30. It's now or never. Get your fat chick or die trying. :feelsUgh:

I genuinely think some of them are lovely too. As this disgusting socio-cultural gynocentric climate is increasingly getting to me, i find it to be touching when a woman is authentically ingenuous and modest. I don't care if it's because she's uneducated and fat.

I know there's this trope of abrasive working class girls or vindictive fat chicks but here they don't seem like this. They seem kinda like me in fact : bewildered and lost. But i'm afraid i'm projecting i don't know. I gotta unravel the mystery behind several layers of fat :heart: :ahegao:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back