Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My hobby is doing nothing but scrolling the screen

Martes

Martes

Dedicated cake eater
-
How do I even have hobbies lmao, like I'm not good at anything. How do I start hobbymaxxing?

They're just copes at the end of the day, gotta find one which distracts you from cooming or wanting a gf.

Walkmaxxing and naturecoping is legit if you're not good at anything and live in a safe enough area to walk alone at night. You could also do this in an area that has a low population.

Maybe a cabin in the woods, making bombs, and sending letters?

Walkmaxxing and naturecoping is legit if you're not good at anything and live in a safe enough area to walk alone at night. You could also do this in an area that has a low population.
That's what I'm doing

Too bad I live in a shithole

They're just copes at the end of the day, gotta find one which distracts you from cooming or wanting a gf.

It depends on personal interests.

Tails

The man was able to learn some basic concepts of graph theory and discrete mathematics, which allowed him to write simple string-based modules to handle programming problems.

Aspie's Hiatus:

Hiatus

(Fellow programmer, Sasayaki/"wazap")

https://coderbyte.com(JavaScript)

https://www.hackerrank.com/
(Lua)

SPOJ/CodeChef(Lua, C, slight use of Perl)

(He had never used Python, LISP, Haskell, C++, Assembly, or Visual Basic much)

Re: Iterating through strings as tables
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#180781256Thursday, December 31, 2015 5:24 PM CST
Usage of the substring function is a viable method for accomplishing this particular task. Alternatively, if you desire for greater specification, you could utilize the string.gmatch() iterative function to obtain specified elements of the string, as specified below: String = "Example"; for c in String:gmatch("%a") do print(c); end The argument for the gmatch function would be any desired control-strings. Although, it should be recognized that the variable "c" merely to the current character that meets the specified criteria within the iterative cycle, rather than the numerical index.

Unsourced_Anon
Png

#189568759Sunday, May 22, 2016 2:41 PM CDT
I would recommend defining "know" first. We cannot determine whether you mean minimal fragments of a given language, or nearly complete library/function documentation. Also recommended would be a sort of distinction between general programming languages and general scripting languages.

Re: i wanna make something in scratch
Unsourced_Anon
Png

#186131979Saturday, March 26, 2016 8:12 PM CDT
A simple "linked list" diagram should suffice.
Re: who in rt knows scripting :3
Unsourced_Anon
Png

#186208104Sunday, March 27, 2016 7:27 PM CDT
"Scripting" is a vague term. Which scripting language are you referring to? Perl? Lua? Python? Please specify.

Agreed, taking night walks is a great cope if you live in a sparsely populated area. You don’t have to worry about being bothered by foids or normies. It’s very peaceful.

10 year hobby for me

Damnn that's a nice idea, wonder where did you get it from
Stop wasting time here and go collect some possums already.

How do I even have hobbies lmao, like I'm not good at anything. How do I start hobbymaxxing?
Depends how old are you :society:

How old are you? :ping:

You don't Ned to be good at anything. You don't need to good at a hobby, it just need to enjoy it