Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My HIV Chad Got 35 + Matches In a Night + a hot GirlFriend (PICS/PROOF)

Status
Not open for further replies.










Pics of her





RATE HER


CAN YOU IMAGINE BEING A HIV NORMIE OR INCEL AND BEING TREATED THIS WAY?

CAN YOU ?

CAN YOU?
 
Arthas93

Arthas93

Always remember that we all will die.
★★
Joined
Apr 16, 2018
Posts
3,683
Online
25d 23h 56m
Quality post., but also, water is wet.
 
To koniec

To koniec

5'8 'man'
★★★★★
Joined
Apr 14, 2020
Posts
2,999
Online
54d 4h 30m
uninstall said:










Pics of her





RATE HER


CAN YOU IMAGINE BEING A HIV NORMIE OR INCEL AND BEING TREATED THIS WAY?

CAN YOU ?

CAN YOU?
:feelsautistic:
 
Glast

Glast

Glow for me feds
★★★
Joined
May 20, 2019
Posts
1,756
Online
19d 7h 31m
Pics are down. RIP
 
Lone-Star

Lone-Star

Some men just want to watch the world burn.
★★★★★
Joined
Jan 7, 2020
Posts
4,962
Online
39d 16h 7m
fadedyearly212

fadedyearly212

5’5
-
Joined
Jun 30, 2020
Posts
190
Online
3d 12h 54m
at least the foids will get AIDS
 
Eschewcel

Eschewcel

Excluded from society for a decade.
★★
Joined
Apr 23, 2020
Posts
1,628
Online
30d 18h 4m
fadedyearly212 said:
at least the foids will get AIDS
Sadly AIDS has very low transmission rates when it's not a passive anal sex.
If it stays vaginal, the risk rates are less than 0.5% per sex session.

The best way to get HIV is through unprotected receptive anal sex, and it is around a 3% risk rate.

Someone who has had aid just has been fucked over in the ass, that's the truth. Fuck homos, fuck bisexuals.

A hoe who got it is a slut who doesn't respect herself a tiny bit and accepts that chad comes unprotected in their poop hole.
 
bPillLife

bPillLife

Greycel
Joined
Jul 31, 2020
Posts
50
Online
23h 23m
Eschewcel said:
Sadly AIDS has very low transmission rates when it's not a passive anal sex.
If it stays vaginal, the risk rates are less than 0.5% per sex session.

The best way to get HIV is through unprotected receptive anal sex, and it is around a 3% risk rate.

Someone who has had aid just has been fucked over in the ass, that's the truth. Fuck homos, fuck bisexuals.

A hoe who got it is a slut who doesn't respect herself a tiny bit and accepts that chad comes unprotected in their poop hole.

Even vaginal sex without a condom?
 
fadedyearly212

fadedyearly212

5’5
-
Joined
Jun 30, 2020
Posts
190
Online
3d 12h 54m
Eschewcel said:
Sadly AIDS has very low transmission rates when it's not a passive anal sex.
If it stays vaginal, the risk rates are less than 0.5% per sex session.

The best way to get HIV is through unprotected receptive anal sex, and it is around a 3% risk rate.

Someone who has had aid just has been fucked over in the ass, that's the truth. Fuck homos, fuck bisexuals.

A hoe who got it is a slut who doesn't respect herself a tiny bit and accepts that chad comes unprotected in their poop hole.
All holes these days probably take it up the ass anyways so they are more at risk and chads probably are more likely to have aids or coronavirus since they go out and fuck lots of girls
 
Eschewcel

Eschewcel

Excluded from society for a decade.
★★
Joined
Apr 23, 2020
Posts
1,628
Online
30d 18h 4m
fadedyearly212 said:
All holes these days probably take it up the ass anyways so they are more at risk and chads probably are more likely to have aids or coronavirus since they go out and fuck lots of girls
The problem is, Chads don't get dicks in their asses so they are mostly AIDS-free and won't contaminate sluts unless they are bisexual. But why would you be bi when you have access to all the foids in your region?
 
fadedyearly212

fadedyearly212

5’5
-
Joined
Jun 30, 2020
Posts
190
Online
3d 12h 54m
Eschewcel said:
The problem is, Chads don't get dicks in their asses so they are mostly AIDS-free and won't contaminate sluts unless they are bisexual. But why would you be bi when you have access to all the foids in your region?
Your probably right that not that many Chads are HIV positive. It’s still going to affect some.
At least they are still spreading corona around
 
turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

ⓃⓊⒸⓀ ⒻⒾⒼⒼⒺⓇⓈ
★★★★★
Joined
May 2, 2018
Posts
15,427
Online
143d 1h 7m
posting in a legendary thread before my time U @uninstall
 
Firefly

Firefly

Titles are for fags.
★★★★★
Joined
May 21, 2018
Posts
2,408
Online
18d 18h 31m
U @uninstall FREE HIM NOW!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top