Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story My high school friend improved his life i didn’t

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Was friends with this dude in high school. He was normie tier looks with acne. Very nice guy, smart but a little quiet. We talked about how next year we would join the baseball team and such.

Fast forward to the next year, he was on the baseball team and I wasn’t. (I suck at baseball) and he had a cute gf. I wasn’t in any classes in him but when I did see him I avoided him because I was happy for him that his social life was improving. Also I didn’t want to make his gf repulsed by my appearance.

if you have a decent face you can improve. if you don't have a decent face,everything you did becomes a meaningless cope

Was friends with this dude in high school. He was normie tier looks with acne. Very nice guy, smart but a little quiet. We talked about how next year we would join the baseball team and such.

Fast forward to the next year, he was on the baseball team and I wasn’t. (I suck at baseball) and he had a cute gf. I wasn’t in any classes in him but when I did see him I avoided him because I was happy for him that his social life was improving. Also I didn’t want to make his gf repulsed by my appearance.
Sports in hs are brutal, I did wrestling for a year in hs and all the normies had gfs and family show up to games.