Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My Hellish University Experience Today

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
After a long respite of rotting at home, today I had to go to my university to complete some paperwork. While the campus environment has damaged my mental and emotional health, I did not expect it to be so terrible today, I expected the process to be relatively quick and painless, but how wrong I was. After 5-6 hours of blissful sleep I was forced to get up, my father forced me to arrive there by 7:30 A.M despite the office hours for the first of many signatures required being at 9:20.A.M. I spent this time on the internet though once in a while I observed my surroundings primarily the fact that every single male student mogged me facially. The vast majority of them were good looking the top tier students were literally chads, while even those that were below the mean for my university were at least average, only the very bottom had even a slightly unattractive face. It was humiliating and degrading how genetically ill equipped I was to compete, I was a hideous freak among Adonises. 

I was full of rage and hate thinking about the privilege they had been granted by nature, how society would worship them for just existing, there is no one more than I that deserves such a face, as I am truly superior and would have achieved greatness had I not been cheated by nature and society. These fuckers deserve to have their faces disfigured by bullets acid or even a baseball bat for treating me like scum, one guy even had the nerve to yell at me just because I was supposedly in his way. Then came the time for my first signature, which was with a chinky bitch. Her demeanor was as cold insincere and unfriendly as possible nevertheless I received my signature. 

Then I moved on to the second signature which was from another femoid with an office full of roasties who made sure to waste as much of my time as possible. That female was not present so I was forced to give them my form they were to inform by email when the signature was due they promised to return it today. Unfortunately my smartphone ran out of battery so I could not access the internet the rest of my day was wasted pacing around and anxiously waiting near the area , apart from barely spending some time eating lunch. During this time a peer from my previous high school, who was once even more unpopular than me looked at me, looked down, then back at me and then mockingly laughed. His facial aesthetics had improved, and from this I inferred his social status had risen as a result of his aesthetic improvements. It was disgusting to be perceived as inferior by this once subhuman camel jockey. Despite his improvements it is still quite likely he is incel, since his face is still somewhat subhuman and he is religiously conservative. 

At around 2:15 P.M. I decided to inquire again if there were able to give me the signature or not today, this began a long wait  time with the receptionist trying to sort out where the femoid who was supposed to sign was, eventually it was discovered the person had already signed the form but somehow the other roastie whores had misplaced it. Eventually they found the form and gave it to me. To think if I had not gone inside they would have long delayed this process despite the work having already been done. 

Finally I walked to an off campus facility where I was required to get the final signatures, I was subjected to the humiliation of a female being given first preference in line over me. They made me wait as long as possible before lazily signing, of course had I been chad such treatment would have never occurred. Afterward I was denied the final set of initials due to the person not being there, therefore I am forced to once again go there. All my waiting and hard work gone to waste  this brutal dehumanizing experience that later caused me to break down in my room and I still have to once again suffer. When will the torment end, I CAN'T FUCKING TAKE IT ANYMORE.

University is even worse then high school for me, most people in uni are fucking and have a relationship, they have sexually and romantically progressed while I haven't even kissed a girl yet.

I fucking hate university and it's my first year, all always alone and everyone mocking me behind my back (and they think I don't know it)... because I look -∞/10. Luckily not much to end this shitmester.

I'm so terribly depressed without being forced to be around normal people, i really don't know how incels can do University without cracking.

Infinite sadness

Do you own a water pistol?

You must realize that anyone that's normie tier is basically equivalent to an incel

College is such a fucking scam. Unless your chad trying to ass kiss your way up the corporate ladder after getting your shit degree just forget it

NormieHolocaustNow said:
College is such a fucking scam. Unless your chad trying to ass kiss your way up the corporate ladder after getting your shit degree just forget it

HEY nice profile pic :cool:

NormieHolocaustNow said:

I wish it were that simple alas an incel that fails to get a degree has no chance of getting a job, and taking care of himself, so as to ensure our independence and be able to successfully suicide without parental intervention. Also, parents cannot take care of you forever.

universallyabhorred said:
After a long respite of rotting at home, today I had to go to my university to complete some paperwork. While the campus environment has damaged my mental and emotional health, I did not expect it to be so terrible today, I expected the process to be relatively quick and painless, but how wrong I was. After 5-6 hours of blissful sleep I was forced to get up, my father forced me to arrive there by 7:30 A.M despite the office hours for the first of many signatures required being at 9:20.A.M. I spent this time on the internet though once in a while I observed my surroundings primarily the fact that every single male student mogged me facially. The vast majority of them were good looking the top tier students were literally chads, while even those that were below the mean for my university were at least average, only the very bottom had even a slightly unattractive face. It was humiliating and degrading how genetically ill equipped I was to compete, I was a hideous freak among Adonises. 

I was full of rage and hate thinking about the privilege they had been granted by nature, how society would worship them for just existing, there is no one more than I that deserves such a face, as I am truly superior and would have achieved greatness had I not been cheated by nature and society. These fuckers deserve to have their faces disfigured by bullets acid or even a baseball bat for treating me like scum, one guy even had the nerve to yell at me just because I was supposedly in his way. Then came the time for my first signature, which was with a chinky bitch. Her demeanor was as cold insincere and unfriendly as possible nevertheless I received my signature. 

Then I moved on to the second signature which was from another femoid with an office full of roasties who made sure to waste as much of my time as possible. That female was not present so I was forced to give them my form they were to inform by email when the signature was due they promised to return it today. Unfortunately my smartphone ran out of battery so I could not access the internet the rest of my day was wasted pacing around and anxiously waiting near the area , apart from barely spending some time eating lunch. During this time a peer from my previous high school, who was once even more unpopular than me looked at me, looked down, then back at me and then mockingly laughed. His facial aesthetics had improved, and from this I inferred his social status had risen as a result of his aesthetic improvements. It was disgusting to be perceived as inferior by this once subhuman camel jockey. Despite his improvements it is still quite likely he is incel, since his face is still somewhat subhuman and he is religiously conservative. 

At around 2:15 P.M. I decided to inquire again if there were able to give me the signature or not today, this began a long wait  time with the receptionist trying to sort out where the femoid who was supposed to sign was, eventually it was discovered the person had already signed the form but somehow the other roastie whores had misplaced it. Eventually they found the form and gave it to me. To think if I had not gone inside they would have long delayed this process despite the work having already been done. 

Finally I walked to an off campus facility where I was required to get the final signatures, I was subjected to the humiliation of a female being given first preference in line over me. They made me wait as long as possible before lazily signing, of course had I been chad such treatment would have never occurred. Afterward I was denied the final set of initials due to the person not being there, therefore I am forced to once again go there v. All my waiting and hard work gone to waste  this brutal dehumanizing experience that later caused me to break down in my room and I still have to once again suffer. When will the torment end, I CAN'T FUCKING TAKE IT ANYMORE.

Normies would say that its all in your head :rolleyes:   This torment will never end until something tERrible happens   :@

FUCK univeristy. The only reason I want to graduate is so that I will escape the suiicide fuel/

Feels good to be a neet and not being in university.

One of the most painful feelings imaginable is going outside and realizing how good-looking everyone is compared to you. You can't help but wonder why genetics singled you out like that.