Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel My height has increased

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
I didn’t even know it was possible at my age. My height has increased by 3cm. Idk if it has anything to do with less fat on my spine or whatever

I didn’t even know it was possible at my age. My height has increased by 3cm. Idk if it has anything to do with less fat on my spine or whatever
There is a tumor that can increase your height and you can remove it when you want to stop growing, One man went from 411 to 6.7

Nigga just learned that the spine compresses throughout the day and decompresses when you sleep.

There is a tumor that can increase your height and you can remove it when you want to stop growing, One man went from 411 to 6.7
Why would you ever want to remove that?

Nigga just learned that the spine compresses throughout the day and decompresses when you sleep.
I don’t think that change can be this drastic

Congratulations
I lied about my height and added like 4 centimeters when i needed to renew my passport

Losing weight makes your spine compress less throughout the day so you don't "gain" height, you just lose less height

If I ever get cancer it would probably be lung cancer like mista White.

You don't grow at 31 the growing plate literally closes at a young age
Some exceptions exist, though, like some who never close their growth plate.
I did grow though
Jokes aside, how or when did you measure? Was it morning height because people can drop a lot, like I can drop around 3cm in height from a lot of activities, or did you do something that improved your posture, like losing a lot of weight or improving through something like stretching, which may improve height?

My posture from my back is horrible, but when I fully stretch out, I gain about 3 cm, which seems to exceed my morning height. I won't be surprised if I reach the height properly or exceed it when I fix the issue with my posture.

Last edited:
Some exceptions exist, though, like some who never close their growth plate.

Jokes aside, how or when did you measure? Was it morning height because people can drop a lot, like I can drop around 3cm in height from a lot of activities, or did you do something that improved your posture, like losing a lot of weight or improving through something like stretching, which may improve height?

My posture from my back is horrible, but when I fully stretch out, I gain about 3 cm, which seems to exceed my morning height. I won't be surprised if I reach the height properly or exceed it when I fix the issue with my posture.
I measured in the middle of the day. I lost like 5kg and cardiomaxx every day, that might have done something

are you KHHV at 31?

I measured in the middle of the day. I lost like 5kg and cardiomaxx every day, that might have done something
Yeah, your posture probably improves from weight loss, like through less spinal compression; you can see similar situations online, like on Reddit, from weight loss.