Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My heart is feeling really stressed in this curryland heat. Can't even sit properly on my computer. Feel like I'm going to collapse.

wereq

wereq

Вера! Россия! Донбасс!
-
Made the mistake of going out for walk in the afternoon when the temperature was at its peak and since returning back home, I've been feeling very sick. Breathing is heavier, heart is racing and feels stressed. Can't keep my eyes open and can't concentrate. Been sitting with my air conditioner ON, but still feeling sick. Fuckkk.. :fuk::fuk::feelscry::feelscry::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Here's a video compilation of curry children suffering in the heat:

Last edited:
I hope all curries die from this heat.

I hope all curries die from this heat.
God isn't waiting for White supremacists to get their act together to genocide the third world, He's taken it upon himself to carry it out with these extreme heatwaves.

Imagine the labourers working outside in this heat

God isn't waiting for White supremacists to get their act together to genocide the third world, He's taken it upon himself to carry it out with these extreme heatwaves.
How many degrees is it in curryland?

Maybe your glorious country should invest into air con

How many degrees is it in curryland?
35 C to 45 C. Its not just the temperature, its the high relative humidity at 70% that makes 35 C feel like 45 C. Temperatures in north western India and Pakistan are regularly 45 C and beyond.

35 C to 45 C. Its not just the temperature, its the high relative humidity at 70% that makes 35 C feel like 45 C. Temperatures in north western India and Pakistan are regularly 45 C and beyond.
Holy suifuel. I wouldn't be able to survive this climate with my white genes. I would drop dead in a few hours.

Maybe your glorious country should invest into air con
I sit in the AC (set at low temp of 18 C) for a lot of the day and even then I don't feel particularly cold. AC has its limits.

Third world = third degree heat levels

20240601 172136

So they already hit that Mark. Well India still has a growing population too 1.7 Billion in 2050. They now expect Global Warming to hit 2°C already at 2050 too :reeeeee:

Mumbai and Dehli might very well be cooked by then, 55°C at 75% Humidity will not be out of the ordinary.

Very possible we will see a mass-die off around 2080.

So they already hit that Mark. Well India still has a growing population too 1.7 Billion in 2050. They now expect Global Warming to hit 2°C already at 2050 too :reeeeee:

Mumbai and Dehli might very well be cooked by then, 55°C at 75% Humidity will not be out of the ordinary.

Very possible we will see a mass-die off around 2080.
Make no mistake, this will be a mass extinction event. If I have learnt anything from studying the blackpill and humanity, it is this: nature doesn't tolerate subhumanity. It is eugenic and actively seeks to purge the weak, ugly, decadent, and incompetent. Get ready for genocide.

Make no mistake, this will be a mass extinction event. If I have learnt anything from studying the blackpill and humanity, it is this: nature doesn't tolerate subhumanity. It is eugenic and actively seeks to purge the weak, ugly, decadent, and incompetent. Get ready for genocide.
Jup, the more you look at how the world is going, the more I can see a mass die off.

I start tp belive Inceldom is just a natural Algorithm to prevent more births and well those Socially Awkward or with bad genetics get the short stick.

Society is completely underestimating this "Sexual Crisis".

And in hind sigh of GW, even Chad cant sustain 50 degrees.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back