Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My heart has throbbing sting and hurts when I heavily breath in

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
I blame the English. Tories haven't had a majority in Scotland since the 1950s. Retards in the north of England voting Tory must have short fuckin memories voting for Johnston and his ilk.
Where I live the cities divided into 3 kinds areas and it's the poorest chaviest area that b voting for Tories . It's as if they want their situation to b worse

Where I live the cities divided into 3 kinds areas and it's the poorest chaviest area that b voting for Tories . It's as if they want their situation to b worse
It's a lack of critical thinking skills. If you think ten years of austerity was bad wait till Brexit kicks in. The great British public has been duped into this so rich cunts avoid the eu tax on offshore tax havens

It's a lack of critical thinking skills. If you think ten years of austerity was bad wait till Brexit kicks in. The great British public has been duped into this so rich cunts avoid the eu tax on offshore tax havens
Overthrow the government

Must be because of your personality.

Must be because of your personality.
Yeh my toxic personality. Definitely not cuz I have narrow as fuck nearly non existent lower third, fat lips, big teeth, massive crooked nose, wide spaced bug eyes, thin invisible eyebrows, spots on my eyes, rare skin condition, massive forehead, big ears and gay frame