Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My heart has throbbing sting and hurts when I heavily breath in

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
give me your money since you're gonna die soon

You smoke too much

Side effect of runner's high after getting up from the bed

give me your post count since you're probably going to die

ask a doctor ngl

Subhumanity genetics. Sounds like heart problems. Either that or you're obese and out of shape.

You’re dying brother
It’s over for on the brink of deathcels

Same thing happening to me. There could be many causes. Have you had pneumonia?

it's the big one, or maybe just gas

It's not an immediate life threat, so don't worry about it. If it's fatal it's fatal. I've been letting my heart problems marinate, hopefully when I go to the doc he'll tell me it's fatal.

What can I make it depends on that gives the most money
Well I get like 50 a week just for being a NEET, it ain’t much but it’s something. Just apply for it at the jobs centre or do it over the phone.

Bad news buddy boyo

What's universal credit
It's the revamped benefit system the tories introduced in the UK. It's a fuckin disgrace. When you lose your job an sign on you have to wait 4 weeks for your first payment. It use to be every 2 weeks on the old system. Its push and 350 quid a month is not enough to survive on. It's over for dolemonkeycels.

97B6CAAA B497 49A3 A0A7 7451A1FC5E14

It's the revamped benefit system the tories introduced in the UK. It's a fuckin disgrace. When you lose your job an sign on you have to wait 4 weeks for your first payment. It use to be every 2 weeks on the old system. Its push and 350 quid a month is not enough to survive on. It's over for dolemonkeycels.
Fuck Tories u have to be stupid to vote for them they fuck over da working class the niggers. The right is good in the us but not in the UK imo

Fuck Tories u have to be stupid to vote for them they fuck over da working class the niggers. The right is good in the us but not in the UK imo
I blame the English. Tories haven't had a majority in Scotland since the 1950s. Retards in the north of England voting Tory must have short fuckin memories voting for Johnston and his ilk.