Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My heart fills with rage whenever I remember how easy their lives are

PersonaPimp

PersonaPimp

WOMEN OWE ME SEX - Discord: personapimp
★★★★★
[UWSL]it's ridiculous

A woman's life is a ride in the circus and no one says anything about this inequality, injustice[/UWSL]

I don't even care that their lives are easy. It's that they live on just exist mode, but somehow still think they're the most oppressed people to ever walk the earth lmfao

Yes, I agree strongly. The vain aura around my privileged "oneitis" is....I'll just deem it "vile" to be respectful and kind. It would make her laugh to see me speak about her like this.

My piece of shit matriarchal family always helps foids to get goverment jobs here in tacoland , But they never did it for me.

[UWSL]it's ridiculous[/UWSL]

[UWSL]A woman's life is a ride in the circus and no one says anything about this inequality, injustice[/UWSL]
Normies live on that too and yeah, some people’s lives are just too perfect it’s like they do everything right

they can get everything just by being born with a vagina, then they say they are oppressed

Maximum hypergamy unleashed boyo. Pure gynocentrism.:blackpill:

It is already hard living in my own body. I don't need to try to live in theirs.