Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My health professor from last semester was master of cope.

Zielony4

Zielony4

Mopping subhuman tears.
It's like he's blackpilled on the inside but he got those degrees to cope. He was my health stress management professor and teaches sexual orientation and sex theory classes at my school. He always spouts bluepilled stuff like normies do. The most bluepilled thing he said is that male / femail models are AVERAGE looking people that just look good on camera and photos. Ridiculous. Is that why they get all that attention on the street by potential dates and not JUST people pulling them from the street? He said they blend in like other people when not modeling. I bet if you look Lachowski and made him walk around MY campus in MY smelly jacket that I wore for almost 5 years, that he'd get pretty much any woman while wearing that disgusting thing. This scumbag also accused me of plagiarizing which is a brutal accusation in college.  :'( :'( :'(

I would rather kill myself then get caught plagiarizing in uni, my future would be OVER

I was accused multiple times of plagiarism, it was solely FACE.

iiiTeMpeR said:
I would rather kill myself then get caught plagiarizing in uni, my future would be OVER

The idiot had no proof. He just made me re-do it. I bet if I asked him to submit actual documentation and report me, he wouldn't. You need actual proof for that. Why would I plagiarize a simple assignment?  :heh: I didn't even get 'caught.' I never met a professor so stupid...

My counselor was also useless there, as all past ones were.  :'( :'( :'(

TheRealChincel said:
I was accused multiple times of plagiarism, it was solely FACE.

Damn. Brutal for me to hear.  :'(

. One of my teachers, who is like 50 years, gives stories about how she had plentiful amount of dates from guys when she was younger that it made her get tired of all the excessive validation.

if only I got 1% of validation from normies / females

Yoyo said:
. One of my teachers, who is like 50 years,  gives stories about how she had plentiful amount of dates from guys when she was younger that it made her get tired of all the excessive validation.

if only I got 1% of validation from normies / females

Damn, not only do femails live life on easy mode, but they fail to recognize it and think they have it worse.  :'(

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back